Bwight Stone ( by: FallenAngel )

In the aftermath of an unname war that wipe out most of society and soon nature slowly taking back whats belong to her.

For biotoys known as fluffies, the theory and hoping of its evolution finally slowly kicked in. Hooves of surviving ferals now harded enough to dig soil and soft rocks on the mountain side. Mysterious light stone mineral (fictional) was sought after by them as it provide them a light source at night.

Added discovering them to store enegry from the sun in the morning. A few “mountain fluffy” begin digging for more which is abundant.

aftermath12-w

======

For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

51 Likes

Quite fascinating :clap: i love how this is developing in a sort of Horizon Zero Dawn-esque headcanon setting, do tell me more.

This is also me asking in a neutralbox mi dswt. If some fluffies evolved so their hoofpads are more hardened or became akin to the consistency of mole claws and with the introduction of these luminous crystals, would that mean unicorns snd alicorns develop the glowing horn trait more commonly? Either as an adaptation to mountain fluffies or ali/unicorns basking in the stones absorb the light into their horns.

Also in an ecological side of things eouldnt there be wildlife that have adapted to prey exclusively on Fluffies as nature’s way of naturally controlling their populations without greatly himdering the fluffy colony population? Darwinism basically.
A serpent that coils like a ball python and with a bulbous tail that makes it look like a pile of spaghetti or a berry bush; a bird-sized vampiric moth that beats its wings in a mesmerizing manner whilst shedding dazzling dust to entrance prey as it feeds on their blood; a cave salamander with a tongue or tail that glows resembling these luminous stones, etc.

3 Likes

Glowing… blue, you say?

Cesium-137?

2 Likes

Lovelovelove

2 Likes

So dwarves will they find the arken stone will a mutated pegasus foal turn into smaugh the dragon find out next time on fluffy ball Z!!!

2 Likes

I was thinking Aetherium.

3 Likes

And the light stone becomes integral to their society, only to find out it causes fluffy cancer

2 Likes

Hope it’s not too rare and precious to fluffies to start a war over “bwight stones”, since they are now all feral and dont have the least help from humans more than using human constructions and tools to help themselves this would probably mean natural selection. Will start working on them, so fluffies should start correcting their deficient genetics, stronger, smarter, maybe even correcting their fast metabolism, erasing their worst trates as their sorry poopies and “permanent childhood”