Bwockie Wowdies Fo' Daddeh (moonie)

Wonder if Daddeh will appreciate Maggie’s showcase of love for her daddeh or not…

66 Likes

i can i can’t

13 Likes

Too precious!

10 Likes

Maggie is bab confirmed

10 Likes

???

6 Likes

That baby’s a genius! In fluffy standards of course.

4 Likes

I’m sur Daddeh will apreciate when he’ll step on it after a hard work day, sweety :smiley:

7 Likes

Have I mentioned how much I love how cute your fluffies look? Because I love how cute your fluffies look.

6 Likes

The dad would have to be really tired for that to happen. Personally, I’d love the little gesture.

7 Likes

xD yeah sorry, my pessismist personnality :v

4 Likes

I understand. I come from a family of pessimists, and I suffer from it too myself.

9 Likes

well … it’s just me :confused: not my family …

5 Likes

In your defense, he will most likely kick the blockies, babbeh Maggie or do both so you weren’t too far off.

6 Likes

oh noooo xD I was just kidding xD (Love your artstyle btw)

6 Likes

Yeah Maggie’s story is a sadbox/abuse story. Despite her good colors and pleasant disposition, she was abandoned and rejected by her mummah whose neon green sissy is the favorite. She didn’t smell pretty even after getting mummah’s lickie cleanies and as a result was a “bad babbeh”. Daddeh took pity on her and bought her as a chirpy, hand-rearing her as though he was her mama all along.
She’s the kind of fluffy who will be shat on throughout her life whether she deserves it or not. The brunt of the abuse with Maggie doesn’t really ramp up until she’s an adolescent filly and can take the abuse physically. Anything bad that happens to Daddy will be blamed on Maggie…poor baby.

6 Likes

I can image the owner yelling at her to clean up her blocks, saying he could have tripped on them. Then calling her names.

4 Likes

Is… is she smart?

3 Likes

In some ways, yes.

3 Likes

I mean she spelled

3 Likes

Actual WORDS!

2 Likes