Bwockies! (By: BugBox)

Kicking art block!

56 Likes

This is really cute. I like how the mother is holding the babbeh up so it can reach the top.

7 Likes

Look at them having fun together. So adorable.

3 Likes

Dont forget your name in the title.

1 Like

Oh my god, I did! Thanks!

Your fluffies are a-ma-zing once again. The shapes on mummah are so crisp and joyful I barely know what to do with myself.

That makes it easy to overlook how you use the blocks to add a world of visual interest to this picture. The unusual and well observed choice to have both square blocks and a bridge shaped one and a triangular roof section. The distinctive change in orientation for each square block. It’s a fireworks display of illustration excellence.

3 Likes

You’re making me wanna scream and jump around right now, because I had redraw those blocks four times! I have so much trouble doing drawings of geometric shapes that actually look the correct angle and dimensions. So knowing I did well on the blocks is such a relief!

Thanks for expressing your love for my pig-horses, because you’re a favourite creator of mine for real so the feelings are so mutual! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

aww-cute

5 Likes

Love to see a good mummah playing nicely with her babbehs. Amazing art as always.

3 Likes

AWWWWWWWW!

1 Like

Her tongue is YELLOW :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Kickin’ art block by drawing blockies!

4 Likes

Genuinely one of the best artists of the community posting rn my dudes. Excellent work! I hope to see more of your work soon. It has to be one of my favourite fluffy designs.

5 Likes

Easily!

2 Likes

This actually makes me literally want to cry! Thank you!

4 Likes

I mean it’s the truth so uh… deal with it you’re like, one of the best artists that the community has ever seen

3 Likes

Your designs are so annoyingly cute and fit so well with the “living toy” theme

2 Likes