[by fluffycandy] how candy got her fluffy pt2

I made a second part to this comic, its not as good n was a little rushed but I still hope you enjoy! was inspired by some suggestions and @Vigra 's comments! i hope you guys enjoy it!

74 Likes

super cute :heart:

5 Likes

“Rushed.”
. … …

7 Likes

it was rushed lol

3 Likes

Happy ending!! My heart thanks you. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

When you dont have the strength to harden your heart even heart strings can feel like heavy chains.

3 Likes

Aww she ended up adopting all of them, seeing green here twllin her to go away and adopted hiding with his mom :blush:

5 Likes

yay glad the mummah and siblings also got adopted ^^

5 Likes

Cuuuute!

4 Likes

SO FUCKING ADORABLE THEY ARE SO CUTE AAA! your style is making fluffies so fluffy and cute and somehow too lovely to get hurt

4 Likes

Ah yes, the ability to rush art yet make it look completely awesome and perfect

5 Likes

Nice style but the size is a little off? if the foal is that big next to the girl then the mare would be the size of a mastiff

Foals tend to be smaller than a kitten and grown up fluffies about the size of a regular cat or a medium dog (think a cocker spaniel)

consistency is not my strongest ability

3 Likes

No problem

1 Like

Aww! Seeing the family get adopted too was really heartwarming! This is the kind of life warm little fluffies were created for. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yes, murder for your fluffy!

They look HUGE. I am pretty sure alicorn/unicorn of that size can actually gore a human with its horn.

“A work of art is never completed, it is merely abandoned.” As Picasso liked to say.