Bye-Bye (toofymunstah)

Goodbye Bags can still be found at several Fluff-Marts locations and are completely bio-degradable, providing an environmentally conscious consumer a guilt-free manner of disposal for unwanted fluffy foals.

95 Likes

Thanks for a return of the goodbye bag. It was a fav of mine.

26 Likes

They’re just so practical. I hope people start using them more!

12 Likes

This is great. Idiot will really let her foals suffocate for the promise of letting another litter suffer the same fate.

11 Likes

The foals had to go regardless, but what is a fluffy if not hopeful?

5 Likes

I find it funny to see the mare look ‘whatever’ when she has to leave her foals.

4 Likes

They were probably at the age when they weren’t as cute anymore. Mummah wants newer foals that are cute again.

8 Likes

Mummah would keep 'em if she could, but if the choice is ‘no foals at all’ or ‘maybe-later foals’ then…

5 Likes

I’ve seen goodbye bags before but this is a great take on it. The idea that the foals have lived to talkie stage and the mare is fully attached to them, but instead of the solace of them going to a good home she literally sees them tossed out like trash.

10 Likes

Hey guys look! Another bye-bye bag! Now we can go barracuda fishing!

4 Likes

Oh I like this!

4 Likes

A bit of a bad fluffy thing of you to not consider that your babbehs might take up too much room.

What if i want a pool table? always looking after number 1 aint you. :gotsketties:

5 Likes

lmao now I’m thinking of a hasbio “less bettah babbehs” transition kit, just some pills you can mix in to their kibble a week before bye bye bag to make them tired and cranky, make their hair fall out, make their turds worse and other small changes that make the transition easier for mummah

7 Likes

Dude, are you serious? Didnt find the strength to put biowaste in the bin in case some Hagboxers didnt find them? Damn

3 Likes

They go in the bin after mummah gets her chance to say bye-bye

5 Likes

That’s probably one of the more tolerable fluffies I’ve seen. Mortified but still capable of listening to her owner and able to let go of her lil babbehs before they go bye bye? By fluffy standards that’s some zen levels of rationality.

4 Likes

Goodbye Bags make me happy.

5 Likes

Can i take the bag? :smiling_face:

4 Likes

applauds Outstanding take on an under-utilised feature of fluffy fandom.

4 Likes

Its a good way to get rid of them without donating them to a shelter…

Also now I have a fun idea of Holly taking the ‘goodbye’ bags from her neighbors and selling them as Holly Farm fluffs

3 Likes