Cages [ By Paincil ]

It is no secret that people like to torment fluffies, putting them through the worst physical and psychological pain that their twisted imaginations can conjure up and putting them into motion solely for their own twisted satisfaction or simple catharsis due to how much trouble the biotoy has caused for that person in the past. For Eddie, he was no different as the obnoxious cutesy ponies had caused plumbing problems due to their corpses piling up and creating a blockage, shat in or around his neighborhood with him stepping in it more times than not, and being woken up in the dead of night by feral families asking to be let inside either as a last ditch effort or just not knowing better.

To cope with their shenanigans, he took his frustrations out on any fluffies that he could get his hands on and put them through hell using methods that either he himself had thought up or by taking inspiration from like-minded individuals through internet forums, websites, and videos. Recently, a pet shop made to cater to the specific needs of fluffies and fluffy enthusiasts had opened its doors and sold any fluffies that they caught in the area at low prices.

For many, this was seen as positive addition to the community as it meant that more ferals could be taken off the streets where they could no longer cause any trouble but for Eddie, it was more bitter-sweet as it would mean he no longer had to watch his step whilst walking down the street but he now had to pay to pay more just to indulge in his favorite pastime. Regardless, he decided that it couldn’t hurt to check the place out and see if there was anything that peaked his interest.

Right on opening day, he would be among the crowd of twelve others waiting right outside of the fluffy store, most of whom were attempting to get good deals due to items being on sale for opening day or to scoop up any potential high-value fluffies for the sake of collection or breeding. Nearly an hour had passed before the electronic doors were unlocked and the poor teenager that was tasked with getting them open was nearly trampled by the ravenous swarm with the only person offering him any help being Eddie whom offered him a hand up.

“I’m alright, thanks man” The teen spoke in a shaky voice, a mix of nerves and his voice going through a transitional period making him sound more like a goose mimicking human speech “I swear if this happens again, I’m quitting right there on the spot. I’m not getting paid 10$ an hour to get trampled by desperate parents trying to get their kids toys or those freaks that already own like 20 fluffies.” “It’s alright, you take care.” Eddie said, making sure that the boy was alright before making his way inside

The store itself was extremely large thanks to it formally being a warehouse for a steel mil before it shut down decades ago. Several shelves of sea fluffies were stacked on top of one another with each having their own little description showing their price and a brief description of what they were like, a massive vertical terrarium containing microfluffies stretched from the floor to the ceiling with special compartments built in to help with cleaning, feeding, and removing fluffies that had been selected for purchase, and of course several pens separating fluffies based on their physical characteristics such as horns, wings, etc.

What wasn’t used for housing fluffies was instead dedicated to products that were used to take care of them such as food, toys, etc., though for Eddie, this meant nothing to him as his main focus would be on the pens for newborn foals. With everyone else focus on supplies and rare fluffies, the average newborns were more or less neglected outside of one or two older folks whom were no doubt thinking of buying them as a gift for some upcoming event or as a reward.

As of that moment, there were ten foals in the pen, all of whom had yet to open their eyes but there were three that caught Eddie’s Eye; a cherry red mare curled up in a pile with her siblings, a neglected brown stallion whom was placed in a corner among other unfavorable fluffies, and lastly a fat deep blue stallion gorging himself on his mother’s milk. “Excuse me, hey, can I ask a few questions about the foals?” Eddie asked after managing to flag down a store employee holding a clipboard “I want to ask about the blue foal nursing right there. Is it alright for him to be eating so much this young?”

“Well…” The worker sighed “Chances are that is the mare’s favorite. Usually the mother picks the favorite from the litter due to having colors similar to her or her partner. We found her and her brood alone so chances are it resembles the father. More often than not they grow up spoiled but if you’re willing to take it we can give it to you at a discounted price plus a five cents off of any additional foals.” This began to get his creative juices flowing, over all other fluffy types it was smarties he loved tormenting the most due to their entitlement but this time he had something much different in mind “I’ll take him, the red mare in the pile, aaand the brown one in the corner, thanks”

With that, the woman unlocked the pen and one by one placed them inside of a carrier along with a small milk dispenser which did cost him a bit extra. In total, he spent nearly six whole dollars with the bulk of the money going towards formula to refill the machine plus two additional ones whenever they went dry, plus three cages which were going to play a crucial part in his plan.

Once he got home, he set the carrier down and placed each fluffy inside of their own cage with a litterbox, milk dispenser, and a bed. However, he did not keep all three of them together as the fat blue foal’s cage was put into a makeshift saferoom he had whilst the red mare and brown stallion were left in the living room on the coffee table since he didn’t want to stink up his room with the smell of shit or listen to their incessant chirping like he knew foals their age were prone to do.

Days passed, and the foals developed at a steady rate with the fat blue foal being given special treatment with larger portions of milk and a ball for him to play with whilst the other two were treated like normal fluffies. Eventually, the eyes of the young foals finally opened with the first thing the brown and red foal seeing being each other and right then and there it would be love at first sight even if they could not yet register such an emotion. Without any hesitation, the two got as close to each other as they could from within their cages and stared curiously at one another

“Well would you look at that, you two finally opened your eyes. You’re both probably very curious who you are so allow me to introduce you to each other. That little red mare there is Rose, and the brown stallion is Brick. I promised your mothers that I would find both of you special friends and I think that you two will keep each other company until then, how does that sound to you guys?” Eddie asked, only to have his question be met with excited peeping from the two followed by their very first words; “Tank yu daddeh” and “Wub Daddeh”, though their excitement waned a bit upon seeing just where they were “Why am in boxie? Am bad bebbeh?” Rose asked, moving away from Brick and towards her ‘dad’.

“No, but you’re both too young to have special huggies right now and I don’t wanna risk it. When you’re big and strong is when I’ll let you have ‘special huggies’ and ‘tummy babies’. I’ll even let you out of your cages and give you your own safe room to run and play in.” He explains, which seemed to be a good enough explanation for the time being. After all, the two were far too young to desire such things yet and without the influence of a mother or an underlying condition such as Bitch Mare Syndrome meant that despite Brick’s color, Rose saw him as just another fluffy like her. Throw in a safe room and toys to sweeten the deal and it was more than enough to keep them happy and optimistic.

Rose and Brick would not the only ones experiencing the world for the first time however, as just moments ago the blue foal had opened its eyes with Eddie patiently waiting whilst scrolling through his phone. “Well hello there my smartest little baby, just look at how big and strong you’re getting! Aren’t you just the bestest little baby in the whole wide world?” He coos, throwing as many keywords as he could think of at the young impressionable fluffy in order to ensure that it became a smartie ‘Fwuffy am smawtie?” It asks softly, smiling and cooing with Eddie practically forcing a smile right back at it “That’s right! You’re daddy’s bestest, smartest, prettiest baby King! You deserve all the milkies and sketties in the world!” He says through clenched teeth before his influence finally set in ‘Bestest bebbeh wan moa miwkies! Wan moa!” It demanded, though despite its tone, Eddie saw it as the perfect excuse to slip out and check on the other two before refilling the milk machine.

Weeks flew by, and the fluffies became larger and more mobile than ever before whilst also continuing to undergo special grooming from Eddie. Rose and Brick became fast friends, often spending their days talking to each other or watching exclusively FluffTV. However, the lack of physical contact began to take its tole on the two as their hooves could no longer slip through the gaps in the cages and every single day they would ask if they were big or strong enough yet to be let out which was always met with a ‘no’.

The blue foal, King, on the other hand was living like royalty. He quickly outgrew his cage and was allowed to play in his room all by himself, watch television, have both milkies and solid food, and even make bad poopies on the floor which was covered by an old carpet that Eddie took out of a trashcan just for this occasion. Additionally, Eddie told King the same thing that he had told Brick and Rose, that when he was big and strong he would get his own special friend and have lots of babies with them, even showing photos of Rose to show that he was a man of his word. Naturally, he demanded to get his ‘Enffie Mare’ the moment he saw the first picture but he was denied which sent him into a tantrum before being given a bowl of ketchup and dried grass which he was stupid enough to believe was spaghetti.

It was now that their growth finally began to slow, taking weeks instead of months to grow. Thankfully he didn’t have to spend any money on food as he simply fed stray fluffies to the ones he had in captivity, grinding them up into small bits similar to ground beef before throwing it in a pan for a few moments but he did still buy formula for king. Finally too big for their cages and having reached sexual maturity, Rose popped the question to her father one day once he came home from work “Daddeh, Wose an Bwick tu biggies fo cage. Wet out nau? Gib woomies an toysies an tummeh bebbehs?” “Yes Rose, you can finally come out of your cage now, but there is one last thing that I gotta do to make sure that you two have the prettiest babies and bestest ‘feels’. He says, finally detaching the cage from the base and allowing them to enjoy running around the house.

The feeling was truly freeing and euphoric, for the first time in their lives the two fluffies actually hugged and played with tears of joy rolling down their cheeks. Once they had their fun, he asked which one should go first to which the two agreed that Rose should be the first “Wose am bestest speciaw fwien, wan Wose be bestest mummah an hab bestest tummeh bebbehs!” Brick says excitedly before having the red mare be plucked from the ground and carried under Eddie’s Arm

The two walked through the kitchen and down a flight of stairs leading to the house’s basement. Naturally, Rose was scared but Eddie assured her that she had to come down here if she wanted out of her cage. Swallowing her fear and remembering her time in the cage, Rose agreed and before long she was strapped to a makeshift operating table using old leather belts bolted to a rotting piece of wood. With all of her legs secured, fear began to get the best of her as she shifted nervously in place, but by then it was already too late as a light swinging from a chain clicked on and from underneath the table a number of Eddie’s instruments were revealed including a butcher’s knife, blowtorch, metal bar, and some rubbing alcohol.

To say that Rose was terrified would be an understatement as she immediately began attempting to free herself from her restraints to no avail despite how aged they were. “Nu! Wet Wose go! Wose scawed! Wan bak in cagie housie!” She pleaded only to be met with the sharp blade of the knife effortlessly cleaving through her tender flesh and brittle bone of her right hoof, causing her to let out a loud ‘SCREE’ followed by her pissing and shitting herself

“Want, want, want, that’s all you ever talk about, isn’t it? What YOU want, what YOU desire. I give you a roof over your head and promise the world and yet you just can’t give me the one thing I ask for in return; patience. Every single day when I get home from work it is the same shit - ‘Can Rose come out of cage now?’ ‘Can Rose have babies yet?’. Well guess what you needy little fuck? Now it’s my turn to want something, and what I want is for you to be unable to ruin what I have been planning for MONTHS NOW!” Eddie growls, hacking away her bottom left hoof before embedding the knife in the wood mere inches away from her head and pulls out the blowtorch and rod

Naturally, the floor separating the basement from the topside of the house was not soundproof and Rose’s cries of anguish alerted Brick whom was now frantically searching for Rose and find out what was wrong “Speciaw Fwiend?! Wose?! Wewe am Wose?! Wose otay?! Bwick hewp Wose! Gib bestest huggies!” He shouted whilst rose was having her stumps cauterized by the white hot metal bar, the smell of burning fluffy reminding her of the food that her and Brick were fed for so many years. “WOSE NU AM NUMMIES DADDEH! WOSE AM FO HUGGIES AM WUB! WOSE PWOMIS TU MAK PWETTIEST BEBBEHS!” She pleaded only to have another one of her limbs hacked off and cauterized.

Whilst Eddie enjoyed himself in the basement, the smell of burning fluffy wafted out of the basement and into the house, Brick easily identifying the source as he pounded on the door to the basement, screaming Rose’s name and pleading with his daddy not to eat him much like how she did. Of course, King would smell this as well and assumed that another meal would be coming his way shortly. Finally, after much screaming, burning, and cleaning, Rose was successfully pillowed and both her and Eddie exited the basement

“Look Brick, Rose is nice and ready for the safe room! Aren’t you both excited to be a mama and dada?” Eddie asked teasingly, lowering Rose down for him to see whilst she sobbed softly to herself. Of course, Brick didn’t seem to mind as he reached up and hugged Rose “Nu cawe Wose nu hab weggies nu mowe. Bwick wub Wose wib all Bwick’s hawties. Gon be bestest mummah wib pwettiest bebbehs.” He reassures her before she was placed back into her cage and Brick was taken down into the basement.

He was a fair bit braver than Rose, but his confidence only managed to piss Eddie off as he knew that he would have to try much harder to get the desired results from him than Rose. “Aren’t you scared Brick? You know what I’m gonna do to you down here, right?” He asks whilst strapping the brown fluffy in “Nu cawe. Bwick am gon be bestest daddeh fo tummeh bebbehs an bestest speciaw fwien fo Wose.” He proclaims, a look of pure determination plastered on his face.

“Is that so? And who said that you would be the ‘daddeh’?” He asks, sending a cold chill down Brick’s Spine “I promised you two would have the bestest bebbehs, but I never said that you would have them with her you ugly shitrat. I mean just look at you, no mare would ever want you which is why you’re gonna become her new Litter Pal! From now on, the poopy little stallion gets all the poopies he could ever want! Doesn’t that sound nice?” He asks before hacking off his left hind leg

“Nu faiw! Nu faiw! Daddeh pwomis tu gib Bwick speciaw fwien! Daddeh pwomis Bwick an Mummah!” He cries in between screams of pain as his other back leg is hacked off and cauterized. “I did, didn’t I? Well look on the bright side, you’ll still get to see Rose as some fat fuck gives her the one thing you’ll never be able to. Speaking of, you won’t be needing these anymore” Eddie sneers as he grabs the stallion’s balls and pinches them together with all of his strength, causing them both to bust and be crushed into a fine jelly within just a few more pinches

The pain was unbearable, every type of liquid that the poor fully could possibly produce was pouring out of him with liquid shit rocketing out of his ass, vomit spewing from his maw, tears streaming from his eyes, and a mix of blood and urine pouring from his manhood. Both physically and mentally, Brick was crushed and yet despite what he had gone through thus far, his hell was only just beginning.

With the two fluffies fixed, they would be brought into King’s Safe Room which stunk to high heaven thanks to the carpet never being properly cleaned outside of a simple shake and hosedown. Still, King hardly semed to care as his face lit up with glee upon seeing the mare he had been promised for so long in addition to an unfamiliar brown fluffy “Who am dummeh poopie fwuffy? Go way nao o git sawiest hoofsies!” He demanded, though with how engorged he had become it would be a miracle if he could even get up to follow through with such a threat. “Easy king, this is your new litter pal! He’ll give you licky cleans every time you’re done going poopie. He loves to eat poopie, so make sure to give him lots!” Eddie chirps, though Brick was still far too depressed to defend himself and after what happened Rose dared not correct him either.

Soon, the two were set down on opposite ends of the room, Rose being placed on her side so that Brick could get a good look at her whilst Brick was placed in the nastiest corner of the room that Eddie could find. “Okay you three, have fun~” Eddie says in a sickeningly sweet tone as he leaves the room and leaves them to their own doing. Little did any of them know that he had left his phone in the room atop a dresser to record the interaction between them.

King was obviously excited to finally get his ‘Enfie Mare’, the thoughts of him and his many fat little foals dancing around in his mind as he hoisted himself up with his four trembling legs and waddled over to Rose. Thanks to him still consuming formula in vast quantities, King had ballooned to sizes usually unheard of for fluffies, his gut being so large that it practically dragged on the ground like a late-stage pregnant mare. Seeing the swaying tub of lard approaching her, Rose wiggled her nubs in an attempt to run away, pleading with them out of desperation until she felt the full weight of the stallion on top of her.

The weight was already crushing her and still most of it was being supported by his front legs which buckled under the added stress “FWUFFY AM TU HEBY! WOSE HAB WOSTEST HEWTIES!” She screamed only to be met with a groan and a thrust of the hips “Nu cawe, enffie mawe gib bestest fewws tu smawtie, or smawtie gib- SCREEEE!” It yelled at the top of its lungs, its legs finally no longer being able to sustain the weight of the oversized fluffy and thus snapping like toothpicks, crushing the red mare under his girth. For a few brief moments, Rose managed to cling to life before the last bit of air left her punctured lungs and passed on. Little did she know that she would be the one to get out easy.

The fat blue stallion sobbed over his broken legs, caring little about the life he just took whilst crying out for his ‘daddeh’ to come help him. Brick on the other hand had gone completely catatonic, retreating into his own mind to live out a fantasy where his legs ran back to him and allowed him to push the tubby fluffy away before Rose could get crushed. The door would then magically open and they’d run away into the wild to live happy and free with their many, many babies.

Neither one would receive any help from their adoptive parent whom planned to leave them alone for about three days before going to check on them. When that time finally did pass, he found their bodies in varying states of decay with flies and maggots infesting their bodies. King was the first to go, his leg injury quickly got infected due to the unsanitary conditions of the room caused by both his own waste and the mare corpse stuck beneath him and his near non-existent immune system caused by his diet. Brick did manage to outlive him though, but only by about a day as a lack of sustenance and the aforementioned poor state of the room caused him to pass away of similar causes to King.

The room was a total mess, the shit-smeered walls had to be washed and repainted, the rug had to practically be peeled off of the hard-wood floor which was now completely ruined, and the maggot infestation was so nasty that Eddie had to get a shovel and a mask just to deal with it all. Of course, the fluffy corpses had to be disposed of in the biowaste bin as well, but due to King’s size and him practically being fused to the carpet thanks to Rose, Eddie just rolled the thing up and sneakily threw it in the dumpster he initially found it in.

By the end of it all, nothing had really changed with Eddie, to him fluffies were still needy, selfish, and ungrateful to their very core, only obeying humans so long as they dangle a proverbial carrot in front of their face which was worth far too much compared to what their owners got back in return but after the whole ordeal the one positive thing that came out of it was that it filled his head with more new and creative ways to torture the next set of fluffies he got.

END.

10 Likes

This story was good fun! The tags woefully undersell it, though! I think you could easily add Pillowfluff, fat, death, crushed, crushed hopes and some others. It’s good to be thorough!

2 Likes

I thought you could only add 3

You need at least 3, you can add up to 25[?].

This was fun. It was almost anti-climatic when Rose got pancaked. I was expecting the traditional fluffy cucking story.