Camo (Artist: Carpdime) (FB id: 22128)

43 Likes

Changed my drawing app which has more than three layers. More productive and can do better coloring.

2 Likes

Ha, I’ve never actually considered this outcome. Lot of possibilities for tragedy

5 Likes

Kind of the point of the chirping though if mummah would shut up with her talking a minute and listen! Though I can see a lot of feral grass-shaded foals dying to lawn mowers–crapshoot a human would see or hear them.

4 Likes

That right there is the problem.

Fluffies don’t know how to shut up, they can only think by talking their thoughts out.

2 Likes

We must help them develop inner monologues by removing their tongues then.

That won’t stop them.

You need to sever the vocal chords entirely.

1 Like

“Sorry, I can’t read your mind. Use your words, [Fluffy].”

1 Like

@BFM101 @LegendGW I’d counter and say there’s also a lot of possibilities for a safe outcome. or even adventure! I am reminded of Squeakyfriend’s “The Unicorn who flew”. But yes, I consider this neutralbox because there’s many ways this could go, and not just negative.

1 Like

True, camouflage could help keep the foal safe from predators and humans, potentially even being oblivious to the dangers as they explore their surroundings.

1 Like

Yes, quite.
Decidedly non-grass coloured fluffies just arn`t sporting, are they.

1 Like

Yes well I meant genuine accidents. Not the sort of accidents you and I would have over a nest of foals in the grass with a lawn mower.

1 Like

Mummah gonna go steppies on Babbeh. Babbeh gonna go squish.

Egad. I remember when Photoshop didn’t even have layers! Dark times.

Nice when you find an app that works better :slight_smile:

1 Like