Camp fire game pt 6 (TheBigBrother)

This took way longer than I wanted but I did finish painting my house so that’s good. I’m also almost done moving in so I’ll be able to draw more often soon.
Love you all and I can’t wait to draw more again I’ve really missed it.

73 Likes

Death

15 Likes

“Momma finawwy undastan wha iwony is, oh da metahphowicah huwties am jus as bad as da phys-uh-cuh.”

I supposed the question now is will the dude honour his deal with the surviving youngsters, and will they even want to go with him?

21 Likes

oh i hope those babys get a good life, poor things have been through enough pain

8 Likes

The bitch mare got what it deserved.

3 Likes

For some reason I doubt the humans intention to hold up their end of the bargain.

9 Likes

I misread it as ‘flip’ as in green judo’d the mother into the fire. ~chuckle~

6 Likes

Green babbeh has proven itself best babbeh

1 Like

That bitch! Well let’s hope the sensitive babbeh has a good life after this

1 Like

Wait wat?! “Looks at poll from last part” haha what!? 1% no way!!??

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, they all going to died - at least the SBS will.

Unfortunately, the deal was to take one fluffy for each that was killed in the fire. Four fluffies have died while only three remain, therefore it is now impossible to take one for each death and the deal is now null and void. Better luck next time little guys!

3 Likes

Lawyers are really effective against fluffies who don’t have lawyers.

2 Likes

I know I was very surprised it was that close, it will be interesting to see where this goes, no mom does mean somethings can’t happen but I have some ideas of where to go from here.

2 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

Just laughing maniacally

1 Like

Rewarded as a traitor deserves.

1 Like

i mean… the mummah isnt wrong, no mummah and that sensitive babbeh is dead, his brother and sissies can get all the nummies they want he aint gonna be able to eat it the mummah dying is a death sentance for the sensitive babbeh anyway if camper guy doesnt keep to his end of hte bargain, he only said he would give them a safe room, he didnt say he would take care of them, for all you know the safe room could be a cardboard box upside down :shrug:

1 Like

It’s poopie and has SBS. In a fair world, it would die by scaphism.

1 Like

“Yu make mummah kiww babbehs fow wostest gamesy!”

“That’s where you’re wrong. The only way for your mom to win was if she refused, showing that she is a good mother and thus good for me to take you all. I could say this was a deep test, but I just thought of this because man, vault 11 in fallout new Vegas sure is good.”

“Wha mistah talkin ‘bout?”

“Your mom is bad. I didn’t throw babies in fire.”

1 Like