Camp Fire Game (TheBigBrother)

I loved the last poll so I’d like to try another a bit more simple :slight_smile:

• Purple
  • Green
  • Red
  • Pink
  • Blue
  • Brown

0 voters

34 Likes

One person voted for all 6 haha

The first ones in line should def be the smiling happy babbehs though

7 Likes

Notice there’s an odd number, counting the mummah?

4 Likes

“Wake the fuck up red.”

3 Likes

“Nu, dis am bad game. Uh who do fwuffy pick?”
Oh, the trauma & lengthy soul-searching. A veritable Sophie’s Choice.

Let us not kid around, Mummahs consigning Poopie Babbeh to the flames.

7 Likes

What I love about it is the mom could just leave but she wants the house more than she wants her kids :slight_smile: such is fluffy.

5 Likes

Ha, I thought it would be funny if 6 wins :slight_smile: though there is a bit of a twist we’ll see if people understand how the game works :wink:
Thanks for the comment always a pleasure to hear from ya.

2 Likes

:shushing_face: :smiley:

1 Like

Would a fluffy think it better to save some get them a home and abandon others in the wild for a chance at life?

1 Like

I thought about that and I think, Yes some fluffies would make that choice. And if I was making a RPG or playing DND I would have more choices than just who goes into the fire. But I sadly am limited. Maybe next time I’ll make it smaller and we’ll play a different game.

1 Like

“Hu hu, Fwuffy nu wif give babbehs fowevah sweepies. Aw babbehs is good babbehs. Come wif mummah widdle babbehs, nu get sketties ow homesies ow nyu daddeh. Wiw wive in awwey boxie.”

4 Likes

Red is a smarty colour,all smarties deserves in life is a one way trip to the afterlife.
Purple is too good for fluffy ponies.
Red+blue=purple so sorry, not sorry blue you have to burn.

1 Like

Is the poll to see who live or to see who dies?

2 Likes

Throw the mom save the babbeh

2 Likes

Who gets thrown in the fire

Wouldn’t it be funny the mother choosing is all a joke and all of them is going into the fire?

4 Likes

Honestly, I’d just let the mummeh just kill all the colored babbehs, and spare the Poopie Babbeh - I’d reckon she’d know a thing or two about colors not being important.

Most probably is the brown one if she is a bad mummah, however that green one looks a little too happy (?)

1 Like

If only the Brown one wasn’t dead last and most likely to be spared.

1 Like

Brown looks all kinds of fucked up already, I’m not seeing any limbs of the poor bastard so mercy kill them right now.

Red has pissed themselves and they haven’t even been cleaned yet so that’s a leaky bladder on an already leaky Fluffy, don’t need that shit.

And Purple’s got a club foot which is a great Kasabian song but a pain in the ass for a Fluffy.

2 Likes