Can humans Rearnation as fluffies? (Frozt_Amor)

If so is there a story of it or has this topic never been explored before.

Thanks for reading~

Remember Stay Frosty me amor~

1 Like

How shit is your karma if you comeback as a fluffy

6 Likes

I think it’s happened a few times. It was in the story Souls are Hard to Come by I think.

I made a reference to it once.

1 Like

Gotta absolutely have shit karma to be reincarnated as a biotoy, like done every war crime imaginable.

2 Likes

Could be some amusing reverse karma stories.
Like an abuser returning as a fluffy that gets abused.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s the sort of punishment I can only imagine is applied to human traffickers, war criminals, and people who talk at the movies.

1 Like

Pretty sure abusers already have a one way ticket to hell that comes free with their first abused fluffy.

A cool series actually had this concept, of an abuser who died and kept being reincarnated as the fluffies he had killed in life, so he’d go through all the shit they went through both before and after meeting him…

“Souls are Hard to Come By” I think that was its title, though the artist’s name escapes me.

1 Like

Yes ! string that scum up by their fluffy goolies !

Well it’s a pretty interesting idea.
And should be done more in my opinion.
but then i also like the idea of fluffies in an actual cyberpunk setting.
It somehow seems to fit

Can’t afford a real animal ? Buy a fluffy.

1 Like

My luck

So heaven is nothing but hugboxers and evangelical Christians. Man Hell sounds better and better

2 Likes

And people say I’m sadbox. Imagine a reality where you go to hell for not being a hugboxer. Can’t imagine a bleaker existence than pandering to fluffies and their idiocy in fear of eternal fiery retribution.

1 Like

Well, I’d figure torturing a creature that is basically a disabled human child/helpless animal hybrid wouldn’t exactly earn you any good boi points. Unless that world’s fluffies are satan’s brood and love to rape foals just because yes.

Also you could always go with “I don’t like the buggers, but I don’t torture them either.”

I’d figure also regular people whose hobbies involve neither pandering to fluffies’ wellbeing nor ripping a herd to shreds with their bare hands. I doubt it would be that much either hugbox or death.

1 Like

Cake or hugbox !

…no wait
Hugbox or death !

2 Likes

What :frowning_with_open_mouth: I thought I was weird

1 Like

This is a community based on the trials and tribulations the hugbox weird box and mutilation and torture of genetically engineered dumbfuck talking rathorsies.

Normal went out of the window years and years ago.

2 Likes

If “rearnation” was a verb, then yes. Is it a verb, though? Is it even a word?

1 Like

You know I’m teasing.

It’s the whole pointlessness of abuse that makes it funny. If fluffies had done anything to deserve it, then it’d just be justice.

Plus the idea that all it takes to get into Heaven is NOT torturing and mutilating retarded pig-horses and some people still can’t get in is hilarious. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Lol imagine going to hell because you killed a bunch of ACTUALLY hostile invaders trying to colonize your land. This kind of thinking is how you get an Anglo infestation and those are harder to get rid of than micros

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol they’re exactly WHY you get rid of Anglo infestations

2 Likes