Can we have a tag for just 'disabled' instead of 'disabled-foal'? Or even both?

Just uploaded a new story chapter involving a disabled adult fluffy, but I can only tag it as ‘disabled foal’. Could we have a new tag just for ‘disabled’?

3 Likes

If it involves SBS thrn technically it is still a foal but its a weird rorschach term in the context of your story imo

Yeah, I just mean that ‘disabled’ can apply to a lot of things, like a fluffy with missing limbs or eyes. They don’t necessarily have to be foals either, it just seems we could have a tag purely for ‘disabled’ as well as ‘sbs’.

3 Likes

You mean a broad term not involving pillows… such as paralysis, deafness, blindness or mutism?
Also i do wish there was an SBS tag too

2 Likes

Exactly, just a general ‘disabled’ tag

1 Like

I guarantee that would lead to a trend of people using the tag to insert human OCs in wheelchairs or with random prosthetics, because people are dumb

4 Likes

I mean I even thought about that and it’s not exactly an issue if that’s the case. I just think it’d be handy to have a catch-all term for various physical or mental impairments.

1 Like

I don’t disagree at all, to be clear

“Disabled fluffy” perhaps?

2 Likes

What is the disabling thing? There’s ‘blind’, ‘amputee’, ‘sensitive-baby’ tags.

Like I said, just a catch-all term for any kind of disability, physical or mental. We have ‘disabled foal’, why not also just ‘disabled’ generally? Why ONLY a tag for foals?

3 Likes

? There is a SBS tag, I helped lobby for it.

Unless it got removed?

Agreed, vague tags are usually better than specific ones. Though I do miss being able to tag alicorn abuse and bad mummah specifically.

1 Like

There is? Im probably oblivious

Yep! Bitch mare syndrome too.

1 Like

Oh… i swe that now

people would mis-use this tag to apply to humans as well as fluffy’s crippled intentionally by their owners.

runt would be a better tag. apparently SBS already exists.

Again, I don’t see that as necessarily being an issue, it’s more just that a fluffy can be disabled without necessarily being a foal.