Candy and Clyde by LongFluffering

The fate of Candy and her wittew babbeh. Our hapless fluffs get adopted by a guy who seems like a nice daddeh but is more interested in pitting Candy against Clyde.

This is longer than the last one but not really long enough haha! The idea would be that Candy continues to be punished for Clyde’s unintentional missteps and grows to resent him. I got the idea from a comment on pt. 1 but I can’t seem to find it….if it was you comment so I can give you props lol!!

221 Likes

I would say force her to kill the foal if she wants to stay in the house or else she goes back to the shelter, but I swear I saw that in another comic…

21 Likes

My god i love them both, tell her to make sure he get to the box or he won’t be allowed to leave the litterbox

13 Likes

24 Likes

Damn what a development

Clyde unintentionally setting up his own demise

12 Likes

Sucks to be that mare. Thought the sensitive dumbfuck should choke on its own shit.

6 Likes

But if Clyde dies you can’t use his mistakes to torment Candy. SBS foals ARE good for something!

7 Likes

I love happy endings.

8 Likes

This is where the fun begins >:)

4 Likes

Ahhhh. This hits the spot.

I don’t suppose you have ideas for a continuation? Maybe see what happens after a while of this, maybe when Clyde is no longer a wittle babbeh. It’s one thing to be a sensitive baby. It’s another to be a sensitive stallion raging with hormones, and too heavy for Candy to carry on her back.

10 Likes

I love the look of determination the foal has when he’s trying to poop like “I AM going to poop SO much!”

9 Likes

i love that i hate his little shitting face so much

8 Likes

I can say Candy would have enough of her sb as she always get “hurt” while he isnt and just dump him in the litter box :joy:.

Funny thing she should know by now that sb own body language meant like poopin and such then again…its a fluffy…

5 Likes

Bless

2 Likes

Kinda hope there’s a part 2 where she tries rushing him go the litter box or other stuff…just curious how story will progress

6 Likes

Did he slid off her back when she sat down? Bahaha! I often wonder if that would happen, like how much can a foal hang on?

5 Likes

Eat shit bitch hahaha so love
:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::laughing:
Expecting the baby to eat shit and whip ass too ,haha ​​so cute.:laughing:

1 Like

Well… there is many ways to get this mare to start regretting having that baby. Since the baby has sbs, he’ll be breaking out a strom for everything. The mom seems to not know what her baby wants so she’ll probably struggle understand that annoying lil thing, but eventually she’ll start to panic a lot because of her foal “peep!” Constantly. One of the rules is to not make any sounds during night times, but what about day times in the open? What if the owner had a major headache or stress from work? And they come home and hear the mom pleading with her foal to be quiet. I would’ve cracked a bone or two on the mother for not keeping her foal in check.

4 Likes

im very curious to see how they end up after a while of this, ohhh this is lovely!

3 Likes

LOL.

Clyde seems like a little shit, I bet he could learn to use the litterbox, Candy’s just too busy spoiling him to teach him.

3 Likes