CanFall (By Labcoat)

91 Likes

A new hope or daddeh watches his new canned baby starve?

13 Likes

<3

2 Likes

I hope the can grants him his wish to die, I would like to see his skull break :laughing:

3 Likes

I hope he lives forever.

6 Likes

That bag looks fragile. Like even the smaaaaaallest object could rip it open, right there, in front of that grieving waste of air.

6 Likes

Noooooooooo! Not a hopeful ending!!!

2 Likes

A bag is more dignity than they deserve. Damn our human need for bagging up gooey trash.

3 Likes

Ugh… Was just thinking that

That fluffy didn’t get beaten to death which means this is a hugbox ending tbh

2 Likes

Calling it, The Bebbeh is going to fall on the bag but crack it’s neck upon impact due to the can falling the way it is

2 Likes

Oh i work with bio degrade bags for conposting they tear very easily

3 Likes

He didn’t finish the loop!

Theres still some fight in him yet! empty the bag on him! :martini:

2 Likes

That signs… questionably trivial use of the Pride flag aside, it is also an open invitation to festively garland the entire area in bleeding, infectious, talking biowaste.

1 Like

in plastic bags. and it’s just a rainbow man. hundreds of kids toys and adjacent products from kids toy manufacturers use it. besides has too many stripes and no intersecting triangle to be your pride flag.

1 Like

good news:the bag is most likely to cushion the impact enough to protect the baby
bad news:in pretty much all headcannons fluffies are NOT strong enough nor smart enough to open a can by themselves

2 Likes

It is not the pride flag, apologizes if it was seen that way. That was not my intention. I have always seen Hasbio having a colorful logo and merchandise, which is why the cans have the same rainbow coloring around their bases.

As for the leaving of biowaste, its gonna happen regardless of the sign. There’s always gonna be the wandering abuser that slams an alley feral into the pavement every now and again. Its more for those who don’t want to send them out in their normal garbage.

1 Like

Wan’…
Wan’ dEALS! GWEAT DEALS ON FOAL INNA CAN AVAIWABWE AT THIS VEWY VENDY MACHEEN! WHY FWUFFY NO CAN STOP ADVEWT! SCREEEEEE!

1 Like

I was not being serious, you know. It is something of a running joke on the site to poke fun at corporate attempts at the gay wallet.
As for the leaving of biowaste, my experience of the general public is that they are quite capable of ignoring such signs, or, for that matter, rubbish receptacles right in front of them. Especially stressed parents that have to keep track of children. Again, it was a general observation, not any form of critique.
I am not that constructive :wink:

3 Likes

Was going to say. Yeah, that stuff was used way before ‘pride flag’ was even a term.

1 Like