Cannibal pillowfluff

Just wondered if anyone had ever written a pillowed cannibalfluff and am giggling at the thought of them scooting around on shiny floors and biting ankles.

7 Likes

a canibal pillowfluff can bite a mans ankle exactly once in it’s life time. most of the time they are smart enough to know that, considering it’s usually the same man who pillowed them

9 Likes

Maybe they try to trick other fluffies into getting close enough to bite.

Hey, if I had one I’d absolutely teach it to bite other people’s ankles.

1 Like

the statement still stands, except it will be someone else’s boot that will crush it’s skull

1 Like

There was one small comic I’d seen where a Fluffy mare had her legs taken to stop her stomping on her kids. Then once she’d given birth she turned around and starting eating the kids anyway.

Less cannibalism and more being a shitty mum but it fits the criteria. I’ll keep looking to it and link it when I find it.

8 Likes

They seem a little psychologically tougher than other fluffies, I imagine one might avoid the wan-die loop long enough to figure out it can roll or scoot around on its stumps, and given how slow regular fluffies are that might be all it needs.

1 Like

I would pillow a cannibalfluff for one reason…and its a strange one. To deter fluffies from using litterpals or enfie pals or deter them from harassing pillows in general.

3 Likes

Oh, that’d be fun!

1 Like

Yep, try fo make a pillow eat your poop, prepare for lumps bitten off… thats one way to educate smarties

1 Like

Could probably do that without actually pillowing the cannibal though - strap its legs down or just paint them the colour of the box it’s sitting in, that’d be enough XD

1 Like

There is a one-panel comic of a hellgremlin-training facility where they keep a pillowed smarty in a box. Any foal trying to comfort it gets eaten, thus weeding out empathy.

1 Like

…I love this concept