Cannibals in colour (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 28780)

66 Likes

Carpdime had done cannibals, but this was his first coloured drawing of cannibal fluffies preying on foals in the alleyway. It should be noted that this image was drawn in late 2014 to 2015, way before the term “hellgremlin” was even a thing.

This post is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

6 Likes

Just fluffies being fluffies.

Real talk: the baby who coined the term hellgremlin really set this community back.

5 Likes

A herd of chirpienummers is rather hellish in general

2 Likes

My favorite kind of smarties. Those that don’t give a shit about the young. lmao

1 Like

The community was set back by many other things, not limited to lax morderation, drama and people having no chill. But that’s a discussion for another thread.

2 Likes

I’m referring to people labeling any trait they don’t like as hellgremlin and then going on rants about people not tagging their stuff properly.

The death of the booru has been talked about into mundanity. We’re better off for it.

2 Likes

“Hellgremlin” woudnt even be relevent here, they are cannibals they are not doing it out of spite, or some kind of smarty behavior, its just survival for them its a neccesity right? it would be like calling a feral cat a monster for eating a bird.

Hellgremlin fr is just another way of saying “this isnt in my headcannon/mindset of what is appropriate and i dont like it”.

people need to be more aware that the blacklist exists and they should be encouraged to use it.

4 Likes

Well put.

1 Like