Can't Fix Em All. Part 1 (By FluffnPuff

(FluffnPuff here, just wanna let ya know, don’t be a jerk OR creep in the comments, and I’m sorry the first part is so short, I’ll work on making the next part longer ok byyye!)

“Ebewyone! Time fow Nummies!” A small voice called from outside the barn door. In walked a small white alicorn fluffy, with brown tipped fluff and a chocolate brown mane. Her pink eyes looked around happily at her herd, a twinkle of pride within them. This is Marshmellow. “Mummah Agatha made us da bestesh Nummies! Is not sketties, but is fwuties and veg-et-abwes! Appwes, Wettuce, stwabewwies, and cawwots!” She sang with glee. All the Fluffies in the barn were ecstatic as they saw Mama Agatha walk in with a wagon full of the Nummies. She was an old woman for sure, with greying black hair, pulled into a ponytail, her dark skin showing some liver spots and age wrinkles. Agatha owned this farm which was also a bit of a fluffy farm where they take in ferals and rehabilitate them to give them to nice new families where they will be loved. A little breeding on the side as well for people who want foals. Mama Agatha went over to the troughs and filled them up with the Fluffies food. Normally they get kibble but today’s bounty was so good, it’d be a crime not to share! Agatha had also learned really quickly that fluffy waste made damn good fertilizer. She still made sure they had a certain area to do it just to make sure the barn wasn’t a mess. The barn had a sizable amount of Fluffies but not an overwhelming amount. Maybe 7 or 8. Enough for a herd after all. There were however 4 specific Fluffies who stayed in the housie. These 4 were Marshmellow herself, Cobalt, who is a soon Mummah, Zues, and Zues’s special friend, Rosemary.

Marshmellow’s pov:

It was a weawwy weawwy gweat bwite time! Mummah Agatha got soooooo many gud Nummies! Dis was da bestesh news for Cobawt who is soon Mummah, and needed Nummies fow tummeh babbehs and to make da bestesh miwkies! “Cobawt! Cobawt! Mummah got us da guuudest Nummies! Hewe dis is fow you!” I put some of da Nummies in Cobawt’s Nummie boww fwom the woody handwe boww Mummah gave me. It’s my sponsi-biw-ity to make suwe the housie fwuffies get theiw Nummies! Zues and Wosemewwy awso get theiw shawe put in theiw bowl, even if dey nu hewe wight now. Dey aways come in when is awmost dawkie time. I get newvous 'bout it doe since dawkie time is scawy. “Cobawt have bestesh fwen in Mawshmewwo!” Aww Cobawt awways gives Mawshmewwow da bestesh heawt happies! Sometimes Mawshmewwo notice hew miwkie pwaces and wondew what it’s wike. Am nu had miwkie pwaces gwowing up. Was not awways a mawe. I was bown as stawwion but it didn’t feew wight so am went up to Mummah and towd hew “Mawshmewwo nu feew wike stawwion, wan be mawe, can be mawe?” Mummah towd me is best to wait and see. Aftew sooo many fowebehs nu am stiww feew wike stawwion. Wan be mawe. So Mummah made a time fow da nice doctews and gave Mawshmewwo new mawe speshiaw pwace! Dey had to take speshiaw wumps a no-no shtick which was weiwd at fiwst but Mawshmewwo fewt much bettah. Da doctews took some no-no juice fwom wumps incase am wanted to be second Mummah.

3rd person pov:

Something was a little different on the farm today. Darkie time was coming so Rosemary and Zues knew it was almost time to go back in the housie. They had to make sure however that everyone in the barn was ok and it was locked up. After all there was chirpy babbehs in there and they didn’t need anyone or anything hurting them or worse, giving them ‘fowebeh sweepies.’ “Wait speshiaw fwen…Wosemawy smeww someting. Smewws wike…get Mawshmewwo. NAO!” She said. Zues was not one to argue with his special friend and made a dash as quick as his little hooves would take him. He burst into the safe room and said, “Mawshmewwo! We need hewp!” “Was wong Zues?!” She asked startled. “Speshiaw Fwen smeww something, towd Zues to get chu!” Uh oh this can’t be good. “Teww Wosemawy to get to safe woom. Am take cawe ob it.” She said. She was serious it seemed which put zues on edge. Only experts in Fluffies could predict what she would find.

13 Likes