capitulo 3 parte 1 (Bryarte)

37 Likes

Are those micros?

1 Like

Lastima por el lo que le espera le hará pedir estar mejor rodeado de enfeadores

Fluffspeak is difficult to parse on its own. My Spanish isn’t as good as my English, but best I can tell, the blue and yellow one wanted to rape the brown/grey one, and it thinks it found an exit and it turns out to be a ramp that tricks fluffies into feeding the snake? I think anyway.

5 Likes

shit so tiny can the snake even snack them?

Oh, it makes sense now

If starved.
Well fed reptiles will ignore live food. Especially if its small and not especially active. If the brown one hides, it may be able to survive there fora long time.

1 Like

I mean, if those leaves are real and the fluff will be smart enough to not provoke the big monster, he will be absolutely fine

Me siento de la chingada hoy, pero ver tu comic con esos fluffies con tan pocas neuronas me animó bastante xD gracias UwU <3

Translation:
Black: Nuuuuu! Fwuffy nu am mawe! Weave fwuffy awone!
Yellow: Stoopie mawe nu wun!
Blue: Dummeh fwuffy, mawe wan bwue fwuffy enfies onwy!
Babbeh: Stoopie fwuffies, babbeh wan enfies, weave mawe wih’ babbeh! (That’s a horny little shit)

• EXIT +GASP*
    Black: Fwuffy find exit! Stoopie fwuffies nu giv enfies nao! hahahaha Dummeh fwuffies an’ daddy, Bwack fwuffy wun ‘way an’ nu hav owies ou bad enfies hahahaha!
    Yellow: Wait!! Upsies pwank make fwuffy (babbeh?) tiwed
    Black: Stoopie yewwow fwuffy! Nevew catch fwuffy!
5 Likes

Bryarte eres mi senpai en español, nunca dejes de hacer fluffies.

1 Like

For those who needs context, that black fluffy is a male who rapes another fluffys, his “owner” take out his d1ck and balls and try to make him look like a female, those fluffys try to rape him and he thinks that he find a “Exit”, of course and just like all here know, that’s not an exit :slight_smile:
Sorry if there’s something wrong, i don’t talk english

1 Like

This not gonna end well then again he is a very smarty on previous pages and he got punished and enf by a stallion :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

dale en su PUTA MADRE we

muchas gracias jajaja, había perdido un poco el animo de seguir mis historia pero con comentarios así ya me diste energía para seguir con todo UuU

2 Likes

jeje muchas gracias y descuida, voy a seguir un buen rato

1 Like

Seems a shame that the ones trying to get justice will die too then. Especially the one that is aFoal.

1 Like

Me he perdido, no encuentro la parte 3