Capybara are fluffy too (by Booperino)

Heavily inspired by Tokyo Tales (artist/author: Carpdime)
It clicked me that Fluffys and Capybaras are probly a lot alike. Wawa may be bad for fluffy, but hot springs don’t count :stuck_out_tongue:
Snakefood’s prosthetics are kinda easy to remove for maintenance. Yes even the eye, somehow

31 Likes

Logic don’t matter when the result is this cute :heart:

4 Likes

Maybe Fluffies are just Capybaras with human and horse DNA mixed in.

5 Likes

capybara + human = fluffy
capybara + horse = frank

6 Likes

pretty sure that in the wild mix of fluffy DNA those 2 have the biggest percentage

2 Likes
1 Like

na, cappys actually like water and are pretty good swimmers.

1 Like

implying fluffies can’t like water and be pretty good swimmers

Like I always say, it depends on headcanon

4 Likes

yeah fluffys can vary from “inteligent dog-like creatures who can swim naturally” to “idiotic gremlims who drown at the thought of water”

2 Likes

To @NobodyAtAll’s super hero fluffies and McGee’s dino-fluffs!

6 Likes
1 Like

:0 it is!

2 Likes

Physically the resemblance is umistakable. Capybaras are significantly larger than fluffies, but the basic body shape is the same.

In terms of personality, however, they are almost opposites. Fluffies tend to be flighty, emotional creatures. Capybaras are laid back, chill, unflappable. Capybaras might find fluffies annoying, except that they are too chill to do so.

Imagine a fluffy jumping around like a Chihuahua on coke, chattering nonstop, and a capybara just lying there chilling.

Come to think of it, garden fluffies are similar to capybaras.

3 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes: that orange looks cute, saw on youtube some capybara love those in their personal hotspring.

2 Likes