Cara de culo primera parte (art: metalgore)

18 Likes

aims my phone with google translate at the screen

…I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

Basically the Fluffy’s name is Assface and he’s beating it for making bad poopies (despite no litterbox or legs) because he’s an abuser.

5 Likes

I’m more worried that I can see his shaft. I figured his junk would’ve retreated like a scared turtle.

3 Likes

Ah , that makes sense.
(more then google translate anyway)

Thanks.

It’s Assface tragical life. I can see the abuse makes it be exited. So Daddy must stop the reproduction of this bad Fluffy

3 Likes

Violencia domestica

2 Likes

Ains, pobrecito :'c pero que buen detalle en las expresiones! :slight_smile:

Translation ofr the ones looking for it:
*FFS assface!! Why did you shit on the wall? Ain’t I be a good daddy? Wasn’t me the one who rescued you from that fucking store where you only were a fucking poopie baby!?
*Sowwy daddeh, bu’ awsface nu can go tu littewbox, awsface hu have weggies to wun…
*FORFUCKSFUCKINGSAKE ASSFACE! YOU AND YOUR STUPID EXCUSES AGAIN! Do you really think just by being “sorry” the wall will magically clean itself!?
*SCREEEE!!! SOWWY DADDEH! AWSFACE nu make bad poopies on waww evah again!
*You are a fucking lier, assface! And I’m gonna show you! (door slam)
*See? You shit again in the floor even when you promised me not to not even 2 minutes ago. I can’t trust you anymore assface, you have betrayed me once more.
*AND THAT’S WHY I NEED TO PUNISH YOU LIKE A GOOD FATHER DOES TO HIS FLUFFY!
*Pwease nu moa huwties daddeh! Fwuffy am gud fwuffy! Fwuffy nu wan dummeh monstah daddeh nu moa! Fwuffy wan go 'way fwom daddeh!
*You are such an ungrateful motherfucker, but fine, if you want to go I’ll let you go, But I’ll make sure you don’t bring more ungrateful bastards like you before that!

7 Likes

alv :v no sabía que hablabas español!

1 Like

Jajajaja soy mexicana : P

3 Likes

Arrancale los vuevitos y enjuaga su herida con vinagre

4 Likes

That is a sizable dingus.

1 Like

No había visto tus dibujos hasta ahora y déjame decirte que están geniales , deberías de compartirlos en los grupos de Facebook de flufflys

1 Like

Gracias :'3 creo que terceros ya han publicado mi trabajo antes que yo jajaja. Me acabo de reactivar, veré donde publico

1 Like

yay! yo igual :3 chócalas!!

1 Like