Carl's new Herd (Doysuop)

Hello this my first post so please help me out with thing that need to be changed and minor thing so thank you in advanced.

Ok let’s set the scene your Carl you live in a nice suburban neighborhood but it has a fluffy infestation caused by a someone try to do a prank that backfired.But non the less you enjoy living here despite the visit from a fluffy asking for food or asking for you to be their “nyu daddah”.So one day out of the blue you though it might be good to do some sunbathing one of your favorite pass times that you had to stop because of your job.

As you go out and clean out an area for you to put your chair you notice a hole in your fence “Damn” you mutter to your self “That’s how they keep getting in.” you say that you’ll deal with it later after all you haven’t had some time for your self in a while.

An hour passes as you sit tanning all of a sudden you hear grunting and you immediately know what it is a fluffy."Uhh why now if all times."you think frustrated. You get up and check to confirm your thought yep a fluffy but not just one but a small herd.they haven’t noticed you yet so you go inside and try to let them pass but right as you make to the glass door the “smarty” see you.

“DUMMY H-HOOMIN DIS IS F-FUFFY WAND N-NAO!” It says with the little might it has."That’s weird why didn’t it call its self a smarty. You ponder as every fluffy herd leader you had to encounter has always said smarty.You shrug it off as the last of the 5 fluffy herd get through the fence.

You see 5 fluffys the what you think is the “Smarty” is a nice light blue stallion with a cream mane.Immediately behind the first is a mare that’s is a cool hot pick with a yellow mane.Next is a light brown with a white mane that you see and is very pregnant how odd.The last two are a black stallion with a red mane and a lime green color fluffy mare with a light blue mane that looks far less pregnant than the other fluffy but still is clearly pregnant.

As you look at the fluffys the other stallion starts to talk to the “smarty”
“Evwy fwffy is hew.”“ok” The “smarty” says.You sigh annoyed that your day is ruined by these fluffys.You walk over to the fluffy herd and are think on how to deal with them you were never a abuser type so violence is out unless it’s called for.

The leader seeing you come closer puffs up his cheeks in a temp to seem threatening but you see it fail by attempting to do so."So what do you want?"you say the fluffy is looking confused it seems like it had never seen a person ask it that."FLUFFY WAN WAND!“it states try to be tuff"Not happing how about you leave NOW!” You say with a bit more pressure on the now and the fluffy is shaking a little from that.“N-N-NU UO W-W-WeVe!” It attempts to say but is getting scared.

"What is fwffy tinking wets go hwrd."It says sadly the herd is sad and attempts to make the fluffy feel better your astonished that this fluffy listen to you this quite unusual from the supposed smarty being easily defeated to the what seemed to be well cared for pregnant brown mare.But your thoughts are cut off when all of a sudden you here "BIGGEST POOPIES!"Everyone including you is shock it was very pregnant but it seemed like she had at least one more week to go before birth.The fluffy that you thought was the smarty quickly ask you to help."PWESE HWLP SPWESHL FWEND!"You suddenly and quickly jump into action like something is telling you to help them I mean after all you are a doctor so this should be fine and you should be able to at most keep track of her to make she doesn’t die during the birth.

You quick scoop here up and place here on a table and as per request of the stallion you also put the stallion on the table as well.Once you set the fluffy on the table the first foal is starting to come out and you take off your shirt and place it behind the mare so that to foals land on that instead of the glass table.SCREEEE you here the mare yell the first foal is out it’s a light blue male like its dad you hand it to the mare and she starts to clean it the mare go’s on to give birth to four more foals 3 girls and 1 boy.The first girl is a darker blue with a cream mane, next is a boy with brown fur and darker cream mane,next is a girl with a lighter blue with a white mane,final girl is a dark green with a gray mane.

After the last girl the fluffys start thanking you so much."Ya ya ya ok calm down your foals are born so I gets as a last minute thing I will alow you guys to stay here.“Its silent but then they start"TANK UO SO MUCH NICE MISTUH!”“UO AM BEST HOOMIN EBA!”.

Oh boy what have I done.

To Be Continued.

8 Likes

Yay! I love good smarties

3 Likes

Very interesting! I like the concept of the Smarty friend not being a hellgremlin