Carpet factory floor [by Harmful338]

“Well this looks like the place.” you state as you pull up into a parking space in the parking lot; the sign on the way in tipped you off to the fact that this was the right spot: “Mauger and Son Carpet Emporium: Processing Plant” it read in emblazoned red then black text on a cream coloured background. After exiting your deep blue Lada 1200 you made your way to the building. Once inside the secretary told you where to find your work station: floor B2 third room on the right. When you arrived the skinning garbs and tools were ready prepared for you, there was also an instructor present to help you learn the ropes…

Now just as you had done previously you clock back into work at the factory, in you short time here the company had already mashed together three positions into just one, with one of those positions being your starting one. As you go in you see you old instructor, Fred, helping three new guys. After a quick ‘morning’ you got to work. After opening the cart you get to see what your working with today… is that so well then time to start.

As soon as it started it finished, anyway onto the next step bleaching the wool. Upon finishing that you then dye the wool the desired colour for today light brown/cream and upon ending that you send off the batch to be turned into carpet then have your lunch break and finish up the cart but this batch being dyed dark blue.

After work you get back into your car with a little souvenir a horn and a pair of wings from one of the many alicorns you butchered today After all with the ‘wool’ being hypo-allergenic its a hit with people so they don’t care where it comes from, and thanks to the alicorn crash of two years ago there were far more alicorns then people want to buy for that price so then there was thousands just abandoned all at once perfect feed for the company machine and now there was no stopping.

12 Likes

Waste not want not.

I liked the touch with the Lada. Gives it regional flair, don’t think I’ve ever seen one IRL.

3 Likes

You probably wouldn’t unless you lived in Russia tbh. Even the lada’s in other countries seem to be considered shitboxes lmao.

2 Likes

Ladas are delightfully terrible. They’re the kind of car the dude from the Aging Wheels channel would grab and enjoy right next to his Yugo and honest-to-god Trabant.

1 Like

Hey, nothing bad about a Trabi.

1 Like

My one trip in a Trabi was the closest I’ve ever come to a near death experience, I’d definitely take a Lada over that.

1 Like