Carrot - Part 1 (feelinblue)

Carrot suddenly discovers the joys of anal

4 Likes

Ah this should play out nicely

2 Likes

Fluff TV needs to stop showing these shows promoting mothers and babies- all it amounts to is making young mares go baby crazy and young stallions use it as wank material ( sorry Jimi but its true!). If you absolutely MUST keep your fluffy entertained for hours while you’re away from home, its better to just download a loop of old children’s entertainment shows- Sesame Street for example. Despite years of complaints from many fluffy owners, Fluff TV continues to mostly promote these shows even after being court-ordered to include educational programming about the truth of fluffy overpopulation and the perils of disobeying your owner.

That being said, for DIY spaying I’m surprised that despite the literal countless works of fluffy abuse I have seen, this is the first time female genital mutilation has been depicted. Here’s hoping red fluffy gets his dick tangled in the stitches and gets DIY castrated by the lazy owner when he comes back from the store ( IF he comes back from the store… )

10 Likes

I’m tickled that you made a reference to my story

7 Likes

The possibilities at this point are endless! Will she rip open? Will he shred his dick? We hope so!

5 Likes

I know I’m probably wrong in this, because of two different people but, is this the same carrot from Carrot’s story! Part 1 and 2, Art by gr1m_1? I just like the idea of this being the inbetween part 1 and 2.

1 Like

Oh damn theres another carrot story haha, im quite new to the community so I don’t know a lot of people, interesting though. when i was drawing this story, i couldn’t think of a color scheme and name. When I added orange and green, thought the fluffy looked like a carrot :')

2 Likes

Yes that’s exactly why they show them. Fluffies having babbehs means you need to buy more Hasbio products thus more money.

5 Likes

Nah man, it’s fine, just a weird stars lining up to all just fit too well.

1 Like

Carrot is a popular fluffy name or so I am told.

3 Likes

Damn you, capitalism!!!

@SpaghettiDave Yep! And also referencing another comic that I was reminded by @TheShade was by Roach Queen where they have FluffTV show fluffies what the likely fates of their unwanted ‘babbehs’ would be if they disobey their human mummah/daddeh and go have babies on the streets.

As for fluffy names, I believe pretty much every common color/plant combo has been used at least once ( Carrot for orange/green fluffies, Eggplant or Grape for purple/green, Maroon for any combo of dark red, Lavender, Lily, etc ). I wouldn’t worry about it- even the humans in the Fluffy-verse often lack creativity plus the short shelf life of most fluffies means it would be rare for two fluffies with the same name to be in the same place at the same time. USUALLY.

1 Like

Here you go, I remember reading said comic and was able to find it for ya.

A fluffy watching FluffTV with FOAL PSAs (by RQ/Roach Queen)

4 Likes

That’s the one! Thank you for the link :smiley:

1 Like

Happens with real life pets too, and yeah you wont often run into pets that look the exact same with the same name.
Except for the one guy with like 50 of the same color fluffies (frogs) in different life stages all named Jerry.

2 Likes

Fuck you Carrit. Dumb cunt.

1 Like

Given how delicate shit rats are I’d say that guys cock is getting absolutely shredded by that thread.

2 Likes

Ohohohoho. This is some great stuff! I love how carrot looks, I love how stupidly shortsighted she is, and the dread on her face. I especially like the hurties panel

1 Like

Oh my god, consider me expecting and eagherly waiting for more of this! Seriously, I love how Carrot behaves at first, so energetic and enthusistic with the thought of having babies, but once she is denied not once but twice? she throws a fucking tantrum that leads her to punishment! and mah oh man… I was not expecting the owner to stich up her no-no place. This is the very first time I see something in the flufffy comics and I love it! I dunno why but seeing carrot in the verge of tears, specially her dialogue, “Cawot am thiwsty, miss daddeh, stwiw big cries” oh my lord! I love it!.

again I am hoping there’s more to this!

2 Likes

You still alive?

1 Like

Shit

1 Like