Carrot's story! Part 1 and 2, Art by gr1m_1

A loose collection of comics following the unfortunate life of Carrot the FluffTV star.
[Part 1] Page 1

[Part 1] Page 2

[Part 1] Page 3

[Part 1] Page 4

[Part 1] Page 5

[Part 2] Page 1

[Part 2] Page 2

[Part 2] Page 3

[Part 2] Page 4

[Part 2] Page 5

230 Likes

I love it, but who is him?

20 Likes

One of my favourites back at the booru, never found the complete story till now.

18 Likes

The lord hath posted. Amazing as always, grim!

10 Likes

Another classic, Thanks Grim!

8 Likes

What did I just read…

4 Likes

Yes… Police? Yeah, man posing as Fluffy Control… Yes… Thank you… Be careful, he might be the type to get violent… Of course… Keep my distance, keep family fluffies out of sight… Got it… Yes, white Male, maybe Mid to late 20s, supposedly black hair, jumpsuit, and bad fluffy control patches…

20 Likes

Is that an actual song he’s listening to?

3 Likes

I love these fluffies. For some reason they just seem especially nice and innocent to me.

7 Likes

I love your high-octane, blood thirsty, adrenaline inducing comics. Magnificent, to say the least.

8 Likes

One reason I love gr1m he simply does not give a fuck

Edit this is pretty much a bager quote
“here’s me not giving a fuck”

12 Likes

Love the exterminators sense of humour. Rips off a fluffy’s balls then decides to tear the entire fluffy in half to see if that’s the pregnant one.

9 Likes

This Is a Certified Hood Classic

4 Likes
![|320x178](upload://3nTXtWHvnkncqoN7srvV6VlhRP.mp4)
4 Likes

So I’m dying to see how he explained THIS to Carrot’s owner… He was supposed to bring her back alive…
Guy has no professionalism…

15 Likes

That was in part one, she was returned and then ran away again, and that’s when part 2 takes place
At least that’s how I’ve always understood it, and what I remember might’ve been talked about on the booru? It’s been a while

7 Likes

I miss the booru! So many lost posts… So many unanswered questions…:cry:

7 Likes

The pagan peeping never gets old

6 Likes

They were a smarty led herd ruining someones garden and demanding the land for themselves. Carrot in particular was a runaway who by the looks of it ran away again after not learning her lesson the first time so she could make babies with a stray. These fluffs earned hell.

7 Likes

you just read high quality content

3 Likes