Carrot's story! Part 1 and 2, Art by gr1m_1

Great comic! Seeing those wovey-dovey fluffy skulls get bashed in, and seeing the adorable lil “tUmMEh bABbEhS” body get completely evicerated under the boot scratches that sadistic itch perfectly! But when the dood grinds carrots rancid engorged crotch-tits against the asphalt? chefs kiss

4 Likes

i know your art style was not that good, but man this abuse is fucking fire😎

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Show me them tummy babies, bitch!

4 Likes

Instant classic

2 Likes

Imagine playing Ram Ranch while exterminating fluffies.

2 Likes

Perfection

1 Like

Need more of this ,carrot need 1 more story …maybe 2 if you plan a origin for her

1 Like

I love carrot’s story and her journey through excruciating and horrifying pain. From the first part where she sees how her herd and friends are massacred one by one in merciless ways up to the alleway part where she is now face to face with the stuff of her nightmares.

Another thing I love is the naivety of the fluffies, in this case the special friend. Leading a human to their boxy home without knowing that said potential daddy is nothing but Carrot’s worst fear.
And the dialogue in the story is amazing. I love carrot’s horrifying pleads for mercy: Nu pull pretty hair, Special friend, help carrot, no time for sleepies. I absolutely love when fluffies, specially fluffy mummahs beg their body parts to help them, either wings or their legs. It’s beautiful ,really.

But what I enjoy the most is how carrot screams to her tummy babies to run away from the munstah, as if the creatures could understand her at all. I don’t know why but a mummah fluffy begging for anything about her babies is pleasing to read.

And the cherry on top? my favorite part is how the pest control guy tricks Carrot on helping her but ends up scraping her teats on the unforgiving pavement. I love the dialogue in those frames, “Thank you, nice monster mister, Carrot loves you”. After all she has gone through, all that massive merciless pain and damage she still loves and thanks the man that inflicted so much pain on her. Top notch dialogue which I love.

Everything else is just kosher and gold. I will never get tired of reading Carrot’s story.

7 Likes

I agree also how did her Special Friend just sleep? Did he gorge on doritos and had a food coma or did the pest control guy give him something?

2 Likes

Pest control guy must have laced the treats with some potent sleeping inducing drug. I’m certain of that.

2 Likes

I didn’t see him touch the food tho iirc?

2 Likes

it must have been prepared preemptively, in part 2 page 1 you can see how he moves his hand. into the protective part of his vest to pull out treats, perhaps some candies, cookies, I dunno, easy to crumble snacks combined with a potent sedative.

2 Likes

Mustve overlooked it or been a while since i seen this comic

2 Likes

I so wanna write part 4. Is that considered stepping on the creators toes?

2 Likes

Sighs and opens a large door for the fluffy families- come on and if i hear one smarty your out !! - closes the door as soon as all are in - … well lets see this guy try to get past

1 Like

(post deleted by author)