Cast out of Eden # 3 - 4 (by FallenAngel)

“Abandoned his pet”? No. He exiled her, cast her out of Paradise for disobeying. She is the one who abandoned the path of righteousness; she has chosen the way of pain…

3 Likes

May never know, maybe somebody else will take her in and now she knows what it is to homeless she might be less impulsive and impatient.

2 Likes

Well Lisa her choice for not listening to her owner has many bad consequences. Now she is hoping he take her back and also gonna be jealous on his new fluffy and her foals. This gonna be interesting.

1 Like

I enjoy this

1 Like

do you think she’ll kill rose the other fluffy?

I don’t think she would get the chance. At most a stray foal.

i wonder how her daddy react?

Abandoning? He gave her a Choice.

Most fluffy ponies never even gets a Choice either the owner abandons the fluffy on a shelter /street or simply kill the special friend and force the fluffy to eat Foal Be Gone.

1 Like

When does this continue??

1 Like

When I feel more free from my reg work schedule, currently Im loaded.

3 Likes

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS, I BEG OF YOU

2 Likes

We will happily wait for your next uploud of this series

1 Like

Note that this is a short story only

Why is it she was told no baby’s but the owner got a new fluffy and said yes to baby’s

My mind

1 Like

If you read the first part it’s clear. Owner said “not now, wait until I get my promotion” and Lisa didn’t listen.

Obviously, by this point, the owner got that promotion.

1 Like

Now I get it

1 Like

@FallenAngel007 im going to work on comics witch might take awhile because i have some family problems and I’m just practicing my style but is it alright if I make a good ending for her

1 Like

Sure just make sure to add as “Alternate Ending” on your title.

1 Like

Sure thing

1 Like

Well I guess you reap what you sow…

1 Like