Cast out of Eden # 3 - 4 (by FallenAngel)

eden03

eden04

>First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

140 Likes

Hey I remember the first page at least.
Didn’t she choose exile ?

16 Likes

Yeap she did and this what happens.

14 Likes

Well she got what she deserved then.
Her own choice and they have consequences.

15 Likes

Well well well, if it isn’t the consequence of the my own actions.

Come to figuratively and literally fuck me.

And hoo boy, did life fuck her every which way. I know Fluffies don’t understand time but all that in a month should’ve sent her into the wan die loop.

18 Likes

She’ll get to see another mare living the life she was too stupid to wait for.

13 Likes

I think the moral of this story is that patience is a virtue.

10 Likes

I can’t help but feel bad for her. Sure, impatience and all, but she paid way too much for a misbehaviour. Sadly, I doubt her old owner will help her seeing how low she has fallen. He seems like the guy who considers pets to be obedient slaves/playthings to throw out as soon as his will is defied.

6 Likes

So excited to see this continued! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woah, It’s really close to my guess! Haha the guy got a good promotion huh :wink:

5 Likes

Or the guy was under a lot of pressure, and couldn’t deal with his fluff’s stupidity.

9 Likes

Oh yes really glad to see this again! Ooh this is good very good. It put a smile on my face. Well done!

3 Likes

I know the two foals in the second panel are dead, but I swear it looks like they passed out after a bender. Or possibly Thanksgiving dinner.

6 Likes

If you only waited

3 Likes

The moral of this story is that fluffies suffering is hilarious.

7 Likes

Yep, in the first 2 pages, we see the owner is under a lot of pressure, he wasn’t opposed to his fluffy having foals, but not right now, the shit stain couldn’t understand her owner’s situation and couldn’t wait a bit longer.

3 Likes

Now she gets to see the life she could have had if she waited or choose her home. More heart hurties and maybe death.

3 Likes

Words cannot express how much I love seeing runaways suffer, and how excited I am for the continuation

MORE!

4 Likes

I fucking LOVE where this is going.

2 Likes

Shoulda waited and done family planning, baby. I mean the owner is still a dick for abandoning his pet, but yeah, bad move by her.

1 Like