Cast out of Eden # 5 - 6(by FallenAngel)

eden05

eden06

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

139 Likes

Maybe they can patch things up. It’s clear she has suffered already.

Though I don’t hold my hopes up, the man doesn’t seem empathic enough to be forgiving.

24 Likes

Shout out for the hard working father, including fluffies.

25 Likes

Well at Lisa can see why she’s in the wrong before she gets fucking destroyed.

Dude’s clearly a man of his word, and he did say he’d kill her if she came back.

31 Likes

HAHAHHA!!! YEAH SUFFER YOU RAT! And the nerve of this rat insulting the guy, he worked his hands off to earn all this, it would have been all hers too if she wasn’t such an impatient brat. Shitrat mush have been a store-bought or from a friend or acquaintance who had fluffies to give away, she never understood hardship until she left, While Rose before getting adopted has known hardship so she understood her new owner’s situation.

10 Likes

Yeah sadly all of them died :cry:

8 Likes

Lisa was store brought, but everything you said its true.

8 Likes

Goddamn, Rose makes a good foil for Lisa.

Can’t wait to see where this goes, but I’m not expecting a happy ending for Lisa.

10 Likes

Man that last panel

4 Likes

Yeah, I thought so. Can’t wait to see where this goes, shitrat isn’t as broken as I thought she was, she has some nerve going to her old owner and hurling insults at him, in a fit of anger and jealousy will she attack her old owner or Rose?

4 Likes

I’m going to take a third option: I think she might attack the foals. The classic “If I can’t have it, nobody can!” move.

10 Likes

With the state she’s in, a stiff breeze can knock her over, or she trips and breaks her legs. XD

2 Likes

Dude. Foals. A stiff breeze could do them in.

4 Likes

Yes! Thank you! At least one fluffy understood perfectly well and didn’t continue being a big dumbo! Thank you!
Me not good with bad words ówò

3 Likes

This would explain why he snapped like that and kicked her out owo. Damn I would too.

2 Likes

Place your bets, she understands the point or not. She might get it, but in the wrong way.

1 Like

FINALLY!!
THX!!!

1 Like

She looks to be having a bit of an epiphany here, but knowing fluffies, she may just come to the wrong conclusion and make things worse.

1 Like

I feel a good and bad catch for her I’m loving it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wonder what that means. Probably make more sense on next page. Cause on the 6th page, the 5TH panel her mate and herself look starved, just like the yellow one.

I was it on purpose that you made the new mare have green fur and yellow mane while the exiled one has yellow fur and green mane? Seems funny to me. You always have fun with your fluffy colors it seems.

2 Likes