Cast out of Eden # 5 - 6(by FallenAngel)

Well they are feral so rose ol herd werent always lucky on food and the stallion always gave food to his mate first.

On colors coincedence , i just random color my fluffy unless i planned an exact color. This is a short story.

4 Likes

At the end of the day, she simply wanted a shot at being a mother. Right now, it does seem like she understands how the man felt. Perhaps, had he taken the time to explain how things work for humans, things may have gone differently.

As for the suffering, I genuinely believe experiencing exile, two stillbirths, hearing her companion being eaten alive, seeing her foal get taken away by a rat and the other starve to death, being raped and having the entire litter be stillborn, alongside with dealing with being filthy, hungry and cold may already be enough.

Plus, seeing her old human with another mare and foals made him look like a hypocrite, though there was an explanation for it.

Something we rarely see in fluffy stories is owners actually realizing that if they truly loved theirs, expecting it to worship the floor they tread on just because they care for said fluffy, makes them come across as rather egotistical, as it means that they only care about the fluffy’s needs, not their hopes and dreams.

(Of course, I can get the snapping part, since being tired and stressed DOES lead to thoughts like “I ask for one thing and you can’t keep your loins in check”)

4 Likes

Even if I feel a little bad for Lisa, Rose is better on all sides. She is not obedient, she is emphatetic and understands why her owner doesn’t want babies unlike Lisa who was too selfish. Sucks for her, but she also sucks so…

3 Likes

Last panel of page six is straight up fire.

2 Likes

Oh man, I’ve been waiting for this to continue! :melting_face: Great work as always! I am on the edge of my seat to see how this turns out. :grin:

1 Like

The inverted colors are a nice touch.

2 Likes

Awww Rose is such a Caring Pet. She look at her Daddy and Felt empathy. She knew that others around her felt tired and instead of being a total bitch, she just let her own selfish need go and be there for her Daddy.

3 Likes

Very interesting.

1 Like

Please Angel, please for the love of GOD finish this story

3 Likes

What he said. I wanna see this story’s conclusion.

4 Likes

Hah. No sympathy for this dummeh owner. Spay your mares, people. If not immediately, then the third time they nag for babies.

1 Like

The owner doesn’t need sympathy, everything went well for him, got a promotion, pay raise, new house.

1 Like

Well I’m really curious what gonna happen now.

1 Like

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS

1 Like

Rose deserves to be happy. The runaway shitrat? Not anymore. Just make the damn thing suffer more.

1 Like

Reality check, scan
“Daddeh was tu tiwed tu wet Wisa hav babbehs…”
She be begging afterwards to be let back and he be like,
“Bitch nah, you remember what I said? You made your choice and look what happened! Be gone thot! I ain’t taking your sowwy poopeh pwace bak!”

Sowwy I just had to add fluffy talk in the end =w=

2 Likes

Here I sit, patiently waiting for the final part :coco:

1 Like

What happens next

Hot Dawyum!!! Rose being a better fluffy than Lisa? Oh who am I kidding, that doesn’t shock nor surprise me. At this point even a Derpy fluffy is better than Lisa. Good thing Rose was conscious enough to see her daddeh’s exhaustion much like her special friend.

1 Like

This put the things in perspective, at least for the stupid Lisa

1 Like