Cast out of Eden # 7 - 8 END (by FallenAngel)

eden07-1-w

eden08-w

<<Prev | >First<

110 Likes

Well i wasn’t expectin an ending to this comic, nice.

11 Likes

He broke through to her, then he broke her.

All that heartache, because she couldn’t think of anyone but herself.

A tale as old as Fluffy time

25 Likes

Oh hey! The ending of this comic. Only took two years! Despite the time gap, I’m always happy to see your fluffies

8 Likes

Sorry , when irl life and work poured on you it really can loose the momentum. And irl still been shitty at the moment.

8 Likes

Bye Lisa. You won’t be missed even if you did learn your lesson.

5 Likes

I always like seeing your work. I hope to see more.

2 Likes

What a wonderful happy ending. Everyone got what they wanted, the owner found a better, selfless and understanding fluffy, said fluffy found a new home and have babbehs of her own or maybe adopted, who knows and Lisa found her nyu home in the bio waste disposal trash bin. A happy ending for everyone

3 Likes

The most mercyful ending can i see. Just saying that stupid spoiled bitch, dig is own grave since decide be a “soon mummah” and all we see, how was going since, a good fluffy it’s something hard to find

2 Likes

Best ending ever

1 Like

You have great follow through. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Some things are worth the wait.
I hope things get better for you soon.

2 Likes

That is actually interesting a fluffy developing greater empathy and deeper emotional connections mentally breaking from such a strain

3 Likes

Finally an ending to this little saga. I really thought shitrat(forgot the runaways name. It has been a long XD) would attack her old owner in a jealous rage, but this is a good ending too. Finally getting her old owner’s words of ‘not now.’

1 Like

There we go! Good ending.

1 Like

Hahahahaha the stupid yellow mare finally got it.