Casual (and predictable) accident (AgathaNurmi)

Hey guys! I had some free time from college so, here we go again. I’m in love with this brush <3 hope you like it!
See ya next time.

188 Likes

FUCK YEAH HAHAHAHA, also by the last panel’s “Mummah?” Are we led to believe the little yellow one is still alive?

20 Likes

Lmao

Get fucked.

3 Likes

Life just hates Fluffies,

It’s a universal constant

13 Likes

Hahaha well, not exactly. “Maybe” there’s another little rat there who made it.

4 Likes

hehehehe, the poow-widdwe babbeh… HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHA

2 Likes

final destination style!

3 Likes

At first I was thinking ‘maybe the fluffies and box were enough cushion so the unit didnt get too damaged~’ Then I looked closer at details. :frowning:

3 Likes

Unironically the people on the floor above mine did that with their AC unit. They have been throwing trash out the windows constantly.

3 Likes

ha, love it bet the owners are gonna be angry or relieved that their ac unit is not to damage!

pfft, imagine a sequel with the “survivor” who gets ironic timing death?
like the fan weight caves the box rest of the way down or flops on the little rat leaving the box for a double kill who knows maybe the blades are still kicking for a shower!
on second thought that ruin and junk up the ac unit probably…

5 Likes

The moment that thing indicated it was gonna be a smartie, the AC unit knew what it had to do. It even tilted its right side down to ensure sharp contact area on the one blow it could make. Blessed be thou, soldier. Rest now. (Until we can fix you up.)

4 Likes

Within the flow of calamity, nobody is safe, least of all a fluffy.

2 Likes

Smarty got to sleep alright

3 Likes

Hahaha nice way to getting rid of this shitrats.

1 Like

Ah, the survivor:

3 Likes

people need to regulate their ac air conditioner from time to time, these kind of stuff are really expensive.

oh! and clean the blood from those shit-rats, don’t forget about that.

1 Like

I’d love a more gruesome collapse as the AC unit pins the mother and the fan keeps running and slicing her up

2 Likes

Lovely

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! And that looked like an expensive AC unit too! Fuckin shitrats got it all bloody!

Astonishing art, love your fluffies’ design, so toy-like and puntable