Cause And Effect (Pastry_Knight)

105 Likes

A tale as old as time

5 Likes

Now he might become the fastest pillow if you train him enough

3 Likes

Now ur not so fast

3 Likes

I love how he goes from being so active and excited that he bumps into things to not even being able to avoid getting caked in his own shit. They took those weggies off at the HIPS.

5 Likes

I love when “pwetty taiw” is gone alone with the legs.

Better yet it seems like the mouth is sewn shut, correcting a serious product defect in fluffies.

3 Likes

How could this happen to meeeeee

1 Like

Nah I think that’s just how they look when they’re very sad

Don’t want their tail getting dirty now, it’s not like today’s go-getters have time to clean a fluffy up EVERY week

2 Likes

Yeah hey look on the bright side now when your mane finally comes in you’ll have THREE colors lmao

1 Like

1 Like

Well fuck.

Wolfram used to do mouths like that, it’s traditionally a very good fluffy look. Very prestigious. Must protect.

Legs were too dangerous.

1 Like

Perhaps if he was attentive, this wouldn’t have happened, but he wasn’t, and now he pays for it forever.

Sit in your shame and shit, you shameful little shitrat.

3 Likes

Then punish him for bad poopies

1 Like

You see what happens when you try to enjoy yourself and experience happiness

Dont overstep yourself… well i guess you cant now so :ahahaha: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:!

Wolfram was the pinnacle of fluffy pony. Except Spoosh, perhaps. Both of them have such simplistic-looking art that’s actually ridiculously complex if you start looking closely.

I’m a Shafer-Araks man myself. Always have been, always will be. Crazy sumbitch made the saddest looking fluffies around, I tell you what.

Well the shitrat got what it deserves.