Cause, Effect - By AtlanticHillfolk

This one is one of my earlier drawings, experimenting with drawing a fluffy colt. This is a prototype drawing of Shithead, a colt from a comic I was drawing but abandoned about this little turd, his terrible mommah Sugar and thier wannabe fluffy breeder owner.

May never pick up the comic, but I may write what’s going on with them as a story when I have the time.

37 Likes

Buying a ball hook will quickly pay for itself!

4 Likes

A classic, the tried and true overreactive punishment for brattiness.

2 Likes

See, I’d just say it’s kibble or nothing.

It’s a win either way: either he eventually caves and eats the kibble, or the stubborn little shit starves himself out of the gene pool.

4 Likes

I’d punish him, but I’d also try to talk sense into him.

Sure, turning him into a slab of hanging meat might be on the far end when it comes to punishments. Maybe sorry box and usual time-outs for children.

He is being bratty, not supporting terrorism.

3 Likes

Or the classic “sent to bed without dinner”.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is the kind of punishments I envision in my (future) stories.

At least for neutral or good characters.

3 Likes

Yup. Let the punishment fit the crime. Stuff like this is the nuclear option. You’ve got it if you really, absolutely need it, but you pray you won’t ever actually need it.

3 Likes

I’d just show him the hook and what it can do and then just let him choose between the hook kibble or no food at all.
Though as of late i tend to go for the “wumps” in my art for some reason, when not hugboxing.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Now you see, I actually agree with both you and @A-S on the punishment angle. It’s generally better to fit the punishment to the infraction.

But… Shitheads owner is characterized by three words; Cheap, Disproportionate and Stupid. And by Stupid I mean like;
Owner: “Sugar is demanding sketties all the time because shes about to give birth, I know, I’ll cut her kibble ration in half because she’s so fat!”
Sugar: (Loses half of her litter to stillbirths from malnutrition)
Owner:

kinda stupid…

3 Likes

How does she even survive on her own??

Tho that question I could apply to many people I meet while working.

1 Like

Best punishment for a shitrat :smiling_imp:

1 Like

What a bratty shitrat, he deserve that punishment.

1 Like