Celibacy and Pieces (H83R)

Celibacy

My usual mobile browser doesn’t support the site anymore, so I’m using Chrome for the first time in ages. Decided to mark the occasion by pulling an old story from Reddit.

Pieces

8 Likes

Interesting story, fun read. I like the description of Mary wearing a sash, for some reason fluffies wearing clothes/accessories always makes me want to punt them evem more than normal. I did end up feeling bad for her by the end though, surprisingly.

1 Like

Thanks!

I agree that attempts to differentiate these technicolor fuckwits makes me want to destroy them even more. Like clipping pegasus wings and breaking unicorn horns.

1 Like

I found the sequel!

Thaea are really good stories. Mary has an interesting way of accepting punishment that i never thought of before. If her sorry stick was a bad thing god would sorry stick the pastor. If he is given the okay to sorry stick that means she was bad. Puts a odd sense of faith in the whole thing.

1 Like

It’s a step removed from how faiths view their respective deities. They are perfect, so when they punish us, we deserve it and they are only doing it out of love.

It’s a very abusive establishment. Perfect for fluffies.

1 Like

Whelp my Fluffy got Raped… Now time to Find some Gullible Stallion to say He is Mary’s Special Friend but Mary is pregnant with Sky Daddeh’s Babbehs

2 Likes

YOU FUCKING STOLE MY COMMENT IDEA! how dare you?!

Before we continue, I want you to check the dates of the original Reddit submissions.

1 Like

Shhhhhh no one needs to know