cerebral coprocircuit cataclysm [by fwaffynuteww]

26 Likes
8 Likes

I did not expect to see a fluffy Desty Nova when I woke up this morning.

2 Likes

I wasn’t the only person that got the reference. I’m glad.

1 Like

Alita was the “best” manga-to-hollywood they’ve done yet, but I started reading Battle Angel monthly releases before they released the 1st translated tankouban. They had translated Zalem as " Tiphares" back then for political reasons. Movie felt like mockery to rearrange and drop so many major story arcs, and dropping so much of the intense gore and brutality… where is the Makaku that eats brains? Also, no Alita with the tricycle body.
They could get a movie trilogy out of this. 2nd can up the violence, Nova releasing abomination after abomination climaxing at the battle with Zapan in the berserker body, Ido sidelined by Nova revealing “it” to him. 3rd (dump all of the Agent A1 storyline, no doll avatar :disappointed:, dump Figure Four, dump the train) would maintain conflict with Nova. Bring in a 3rd benefactor to steal the Imaginos developed by Nova based on URM tech, to rebuild Alita damaged at the end of the 2nd movie. Political and social intrigue while she learns the new powers and gets to Zalem, and witnesses the camouflaged dystopia. Hollywood style I expect it will NOT be transformation, but destruction of Zalem and Jeru, maybe she undoes one side of the ring coupler causing the orbital elevator to fling away from the planet. Yay scrapyard is free of Zalemite tyranny Hollywood style! Us long time fans will hate it.

3 Likes

Alita! Great reference

1 Like

YOOOO WE ALITA PPSTING TODAY??

2 Likes

Not only was the head full of poop - but the poop was fake. :laughing:

2 Likes