[Ch.1][pages 22-26] By: ProfessorOlive

<PrevNext>

91 Likes

Parsley is KO’d

7 Likes

Fucking adorable I think I just got diabetes.

Edit : i also noticed the wedding ring on Nova’s hand.

8 Likes

Thunder gave me level 3 diabetes.

7 Likes

The beetus hurts so good though hrrrn.

5 Likes

I felt my blackened heart almost skip a beat every time a fluffy was picked up

7 Likes

The foals are so cute! I do wonder about that last one though. Bad experiences because of being pretty? Or seeing bad things happen to “pretty fillies” and “pretty mares”? :frowning:

12 Likes

:3

2 Likes

Possibly both look at that angry pegasus, it’s either jealous or has something to hide.

8 Likes

oh she’s being protective, she knows what happened to Labrat

3 Likes

I love how unique each fluffy is. Just a single frame of each shows so much about their personality! :blush:

Looking forward to seeing what the story of the white one is.

3 Likes

oo great comics! looking forward to the next chapter!
Does Nova dislike fluffies or are they just tired of their constant chatter?
(edit: pronouns)

3 Likes

Oh dear… who is that? I must need to re-read stuff…

1 Like

Nova actually really likes fluffies, they just arent sure how to handle these feral ones. but! They are a kindergarten teacher, and will be using those teaching tactics on these guys

7 Likes

I always enjoy it when fluffies are given food names.

6 Likes

she’s from my very first intro page, she hasnt been named in comic yet but i figured she’s recognizable now that she’s clean

5 Likes

we got more coming up!

2 Likes

Lmao

Best option is name her and tell her to deal. I know she gets something stupid for a name but if tell her to suck it up if she doesn’t like it. And this from someone that hates their name.

1 Like

‘Labrat’ suggests that they’re from an industrial setting (probably medical, though that’s only a guess). I could see her having been a victim of unwanted pairings with stallions in whatever tests were being run for any number of possible things; naming might’ve been done upon reaching sexual maturity - and it makes sense in those instances as it isn’t like the scientists are going to put much thought into personifying random foals that have no utility yet.

3 Likes