Change My Mind

Yeah, but a big part of that is the whole money thing. There’s plenty of creative people, but they’re working for big companies whose priority is profit. The suits want to play it safe, and do what has been proven to make money in the past, instead of taking risks on new, unproven concepts, and if they don’t like what the creative people are doing, they hold all the cards: either the creative types change what they’re doing, or there’s the door, bye bye, nice working with you. It takes a lot of clout to go against the suits.

We don’t have any soulless corporate overlords who we have to appease with big sales numbers to keep doing what we do. Downside, we also have a smaller budget to work with.

3 Likes

AGREE. I don’t get people who role play or think they are meant to be cute pets. To each their own, but controversial is the right word for it!

1 Like

I feel compelled to share this measured and reasonable response this user had to a conversation long ago.

These are the people who are all for controversy until the Asperger’s kicks in.

1 Like

wow you both were irritating assholes in december 2021, huh

i say this as a self admitted irritating asshole

3 Likes

It’s every bit as possible to block hugbox as it is to block anything else
https://fluffy-community.com/my/preferences/tags

Don’t tell me you’re letting your feed get covered up in creations you don’t like seeing

2 Likes

I wrote the damn book on being an irritating asshole.

2 Likes

I like to believe I offset it with being funny and semi-talented.

1 Like

Twas a joke

1 Like

Didn’t say it was a good joke lol

texplainthejoke

3 Likes

I think that’s the why you don’t show everyone around them xD
I showed a friend once and he was kinda traumatized xD

1 Like
2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder how outsiders would react to my stories.

If you want to find out I can “ironically” post them in a Discord I’m in that absolutely hates fluffies.

2 Likes

Sure, why not? Go for it, lemme know how they react.

You want me to recommend some stories, or do you just wanna browse my catalog and pick
some yourself?

they still aren’t controversial enough? sighs
unzips pants

4 Likes

Sure recommend some lol

1 Like

Alright, let’s start with these three.

“Where Everybody Knows Your Name”

“The Strongest Fluffy Alive”

“Do You Get It Yet?”

I picked them more or less at random.

1 Like