Absolutely.

3 Likes

Lol yeah

3 Likes

yez

3 Likes

Always was.

3 Likes

I’m cool with whatever anyone else says so long as I can keep writing the weird junk that my brain tells me to.

6 Likes

Picked up on that lmao

2 Likes

A good portion of these people will agree but still flip their piss bucket when someone posts something controversial.

7 Likes

I think that fluffies hold a dark mirror up to ourselves. For example, a single non descriptive fluffy in a white room will conjure up the whole range of strong emotions. Their “lab grown” origins also give people a loophole to engage in extremes of behavior which would be seen as unhealthy if directed towards a human or natural animal.

3 Likes

What do you mean “controversial” I thought fluffys were totally cool and accepted in mainstream culture with nothing wrong whatsoever, and now you’re trying to tell me that tiny horse abuse is not okay with majority of people… what drugs are you on and can i have some?

6 Likes

Absolutely. I don’t think there is anything close to fluffies in comparison to their controversial nature no matter how deep you go.

1 Like

baby rape is controversial plus

2 Likes

I’m not here to not see horrible things happening to tiny horses.

3 Likes

*Flips piss bucket

2 Likes

As far as i know; Fluffies were meant as a parody, Flufflepuf is overly cute, the shallow stigma of abuse with outsiders makes fluffies controversial, because negativism. Outsiders see the sorrystick in use in a cute comic, and THAT’S what triggers the controverse, it’s what makes the Simpsons NOT a kids cartoon with Bart getting strangled by his daddeh. You won’t see that happening Braceface or Phineas & Ferb.

It’s the absurd realism that got me into Fluffies (you won’t see Apple Jack fertilize her trees), not the abuse, though abuse can be funny.

1 Like

i think that someone should change steven crowders mind into a puddle of mush using a large anvil being dropped on his head

Really, if you understand what fluffies represent and how they are used in storytelling then they aren’t particularly controversial. They represent treethe dual nature of humans, creator and destroyer, hugbox and abuser–themes as old as humanity iself. Plus, of course, they aren’t real.

The only people who find it controversial are outsiders who don’t bother to learn about what they are criticizing.

2 Likes

They are a fun topic… Unleash our darkside on the buggers… Also our kind side too… Let our imagination run wild, in a era where sadly creativity is suppressed and frowned upon.

Still think it would be funny seeing a large herd of fluffies do a death race… Minefields, vietnam era traps, etc… Like Deadman Wonderland… But prize is sketties…

1 Like

Rape is hilarious when it’s someone small and cute raping something a lot bigger than him.

cough Slayer cough

1 Like