Chants [By FluffyStalker]

In those nights when the streets are dead silent and the fog is specially dense there are more fluffies roaming freely around parks, streets and even unfenced yards, of course threats to their lives also roam freely, like abusers but there is always a bigger fish, right?

Some times an unfortunate soul will hear the chant of a fluffy, deep into the fog, a chant tempting enough to deceive humans and fluffies alike, these chants of unknown origin and language that always reverb no matter where are they heard will lead their listeners to a random place out of the sight of preying eyes even in clear day.

Even after these chants are followed their origin remains unknown, the closer the victim is to the place the chants appear to come from these become fainter with each step, once they stop totally the victim snaps back to their senses and become lost.

For fluffies these chants often feel like a loving mummah song that they have heard before, this usually attract more poopy and rejected or abandoned fluffies that carve for love and affection, or smarties looking for a herd to take over.

As for humans these chants are heard as a holy chant in unknown language, many abusers described it as “a chant from unknown times that told me the rise and fall of a civilization greater than humanity, a chant that transmits the very essence and beauty of their peak age” it is impossible to record as if it didn’t wish to be heard by many.

These fluffies and abusers meet in the same spot where the chants completely fade and the dead silence returns, an abuser will be confused but won’t reject the opportunity to kill and torture the fluffies as they have always done, due to the nature of the fluffies attracted by these chants and their deaths these places become hotspots for the creation of stalkers, both neglected and rejected.

Abusers will be able to just walk away unless they find truly malicious humans that will just kill them or abduct them as always has happened among humans.

8 Likes

Do non-abusers hear the chants as well? what about disproportionate response neutralboxers? the ones who might not torture every fluffy they meet?

2 Likes

Unless they are in some shady stuff I doubt they would be out at like the middle of the night with that much fog

2 Likes

…don’t judge me or the walks I like to take. Foggy nights are the best for communing with the gods and or my inner demons.

2 Likes

Or meeting the one demon who adopts a special pair of demonfluffs

2 Likes

that too. Shadow would be interested in the continued health and happiness of temporarily misplaced foals.

2 Likes

More crossovers? OwO

1 Like