Chaos in the Derpy Daycare || Commissioned by Za (Dragonixa)

Lookin’ guud.

2 Likes

Never watched Bleach, but I had a classmate in mid-school who was absolutely obsessed with Itchigo and that short girl with black hair, forgot her name~

Thank you UwU

1 Like

the way you did Angry Man’s face looks so fucking insane to me dude, the angles and the highlighting, his cheekbones, even the stubble on his neck AND THEN HIS EAR HOW DID YOU DO THAT LIKE B R U H and the action and the movement and the simplified background & hyperdetailed foreground, i love how you made his face just Straight Up Fire Engine Red and the way the white coat & white fluffy draw your eye to bring him into the foreground just

holy shit dude you are SO talented :heart::heart::fire::fire:

3 Likes

1 Like

Awwwh, you’re making me blush! >w< ~♥️

This came with a lot of practice honestly, when it comes to the ear angle though - I remember being in a bus once with a small sketchbook with me and some dude’s ear drew my attention. So I drew it. Basically treated the guy as my model xd Maybe I have the sketch somewhere so I can dig it up for you~

2 Likes

Ah yes, before it all went wrong.

1 Like

Lady: PLESAE LET HIM LIVE, WE HAVE SUCH SUFFERING PLANNED FOR HIM DON’T FINISH HIM YET WAIIIIIIIT.
Also I wanna add that this is good artwork, blows my mind when I see something drawn this well but it’s a fluffy abuse comic lmao. I remember when this shit was crappy mspaint drawings exclusively.

1 Like

I’m probably a babbeh compare to you, I’ve only spent like 1,5 years here so far :stuck_out_tongue: But I’m more than happy to provide this community with some of my art :heart: Thank you!

Aah yes, make the lady crying.

1 Like