Chaos in the Derpy Daycare || Commissioned by Za (Dragonixa)

Another commission I made for @Za , it was wonderful to work with him again :heart:

He’s a great writer behind Derpy Daycare, which the drawing is based on, so go ahead and check it out for context!

I really hope you’ll enjoy some good 'ol abuse of mine OwO
Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

88 Likes

This may be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Thank you, Nixy!

9 Likes

Always glad to make you happy ^w^ ~♥️

5 Likes

Wow, amazing work!

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

weeps with joy

4 Likes

Turning that incel rage into something more constructive

6 Likes

I really like the lady’s braid.

4 Likes

That’s a brutal image.

3 Likes

I always struggle with braids, so I’m glad it turned out well ^w^

3 Likes

Gave it my best shot UwU

2 Likes

I just noticed the bruises on his arm from where his dad beat him. I feel like you already told me about that but finding it all over again was just… wow. It’s amazing how much love you put into this image.

3 Likes

That’s why I always like to read the story before going into the art process - not only does it help me get the context and proper descriptions of the characters, but I can also include details and backstory to the drawing itself ^^ And of course it lets me know what exactly am I recommending to other folks, who are interested in my art so they can check out other great artists and writers in the community who I enjoy :smiley:

2 Likes

What art mediums do you use? Based on the texture in this piece, I’d say you most likely use colored pencils or crayons. It’s possible to make great stuff with even the most “basic” art supplies

2 Likes

Love both of your guy’s work

2 Likes

Just a regular black ballpoint pen and colored pencils, specifically Koh-i-Noor’s Hardtmuth Polycolors mixed with some random pencils I’ve had since my childhood (yes, some of them stayed with me for that long, because I would barely use them lol)

Really appreciate it :heart:

nice depth of field

2 Likes

Thanks :heart: I need to practice perspective more, but I try my best ^^’

2 Likes

that dude remind me of Ichigo from Bleach but with a very red face, like he’s on Kaioken mode.

2 Likes