Characters/Scenes Inspired by Differential_Sloth's Contamination (By Fluffy_Angst)

So differential_Sloth wrote this amazing story called “Contamination.” It was so good and so vivid that I had to draw along. Here’s what I did. I’ll post a link to the story here:

babbehpile

BABBEHS! All sorted as desirable for the competitive fluffy market and therefore worthy of being fed and raised by the company before being shipped out to FluffMart.

milkbag

I’m not good at drawing milkbags, especially Industrial Grade ones where the eyes and teeth have been removed and their hearing has been taken away. I tried to make it look like there as gauze over the eyes and ears. If I had colored it then it would probably be more legible.

Stamper_Intro

Differential_Sloth wrote that all newly-weaned walky-talky babbehs were ready for the next part of their education: Kibble. Stamper was a cool character to meet. He teaches the babbehs to eat kibble, use the litterbox, and be polite. If not, Stamper will live up to his namesake!

And then the babbehs are off to Fluffmart. Where they either get adopted by a human or are disposed of when their time is up and they are no longer considered in demand.
I suck at perspective, just pretend that there are aisles behind the sales girl. Woo! The magic of imagination! It’s not shitty art, it’s two sales aisles! Woooooooooo does fancy hand motions IMAGINATION!

fluffmart

56 Likes

10 Likes

Love it! I too often get inspired to draw after reading differential_Sloth’s stories!

4 Likes

Right?!

5 Likes

Is one of the pieces suppose to repeat?

2 Likes

The two aisles look ok, it’s just odd since it’s only two 'T’s. If you hadn’t said what they were I would’ve thought they a poster for IT.

Is the fluffy in the store being tossed in or trying to run?
Does Stamper end up killing the foals or are they just punished? (Haven’t read it.)

3 Likes

Oh I love how you draw newborn foals! They just seem so squishy(?)

4 Likes

𝙸 am crying

3 Likes

el turd

3 Likes

Those are some cheeks.

2fc3c60797d43bf27c544f23e7dc12f7f85d80ba

4 Likes

Thank you! I just imagine them as barely being able to lift their heads

2 Likes

clap clap clap clap fart peep clap

5 Likes

I’m really bad at drawing poo so I just gave up halfway

2 Likes

differential_Sloth tells an amazing story. I don’t know if you want me to give it away though.

An IT Pony or an IT Squad pony? Either way it’d be funny…

2 Likes

OOPS! Thanks for letting me know. I’ll fix it.

3 Likes