Château de Vertige: Fin [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint woke up to the sound of an alarm clock that he didn’t own., in a bed he didn’t own, in a apartment he didn’t own, Next to an absolutley bangin woman that… That he… Loved…

Clint’s emotional realization was ruined by the massive hangover that was caused by last night’s fun. Clint got up from the small bed, and went to clean himself up. Looking for a bathroom, Clint found himself in a small hallway with three doors. Opening the one in the middle, Clint was pleased to be met with a lovely bathroom straight out of a grandma’s house, shag toilet seat cover, doilies over each of the hung towels…

Two very dead Fluffy Bodies hanging by coat racks over the shower head… Yep normal bathroom-…

Wait a second.

Clint looked at the Pastel Blue colored Alicorn, and the Salmon colored Unicorn hanging from coat hangers… While, at first Clint was shocked, he slowly became fairly impressed. These weren’t two dead Fluffies, these were two whole skins… Fluff and all, a Large cut along the back of the head and spine, all the way down to the rump. Each even had their tails intact…

“Your… Not freaked out right?” The question came from behind Clint, almost scaring him worse than the first sight of the limp Fluffy Skins, It was Donna, Now dressed up in a nightgown. “JE-NO… Jeeze… I’m actually kinda impressed here… But… Where are the two Fluffies we got from last night?” Clint asked. “Oh! Over here.” Donna said, leading Clint down to the door on the far right to a small safe-room. Inside were the Unicorn Fluffy and Sweetie. Both were sleeping in nest away from each other, but were tucked in with big blankets. Clint stared for a second before finally saying “That is the cutest shit I’ve ever seen.”

A second of silence between the two lovers was finally broken by Donna.

“So… About last night…” Donna said, closing the door. “We kinda… Hit the date into 10th gear right?” Donna said. The night before was a bit of a blur to Clint, he remembered a Smarty being tortured, big ups there. Clint remembered getting to sleep with Donna, MASSIVE ups right there… Other than that it was a blur, except for Sweetie of course.

“Yeah… Listen if you want I can leave and… We can just go back to being fellow Fluffy enthusiast?” Clint said, saying the opposite of what he felt for Donna. “I’m gonna be honest Sug… I like you… Your sweet, you like my stories, hell we both fuck with Fluffies, I mean-… WE have a lot in common, I’d like us to not just be a ‘business only’ kinda relationship… Ya know?”

Clint stared in quiet glee as the Woman he now definitely loved just admitted to him the very thing he wanted to come clean about with her. “I… Agree.” Clint said, trying to keep his ‘cool’.

“Really? So… Me an’ You… As a couple, sounds alright?” Donna asked.

“Woman I said yes AND I MEANT IT!” Clint said bringing Donna in close for a kiss. Donna took a look of surprise as the kiss caught her off guard. “Mmmmmwah! Okay… Hehe, i guess were a thing now… Oh fuck.” Donna said running back to her bedroom. “What… Ha! You minx you! If you just wa-” Clint was interupted as his pant jeans were thrown in his face, Donna dressed in some lazy day wear, came out with Sandals on. “WE FORGOT OUR CARS! HANKEY PANKY LATER SUG!”

“Oh… OH!” Clint said hopping back into his clothes from the night before. Heading back to the Safe-Room, Clint scooped up the now half asleep Sweetie and made his way out of the Apartment with everything he had brought from the night before.

As Clint ran his way down with Sweetie in hand, Something stopped Clint dead in his tracks.

“Daddeh? why stoppies?” Sweetie asked now fully awake. Clint just stared out into space as the horror of the question ran across his mind again.

‘Why the fuck did she have two bloody Fluffy skins hanging in her shower?’

19 Likes

Why? Uh…new fluffy fashion…perhaps? :sweat_smile: He better ask that soon.

2 Likes

Someday somebody gonna make a stuffed toy fluffy made out of fluffy…

2 Likes

Foreplay?

3 Likes

What happened to her last boyfriend? Was he skinned and hung up in a closet somewhere?

She’s attractive but there’s a sense of crazy here.

2 Likes
  • Donna’s last boyfriend was quite a few years away from when Clint and her kicked boots.
  • Nah he works in a bank now cus he’s a nerd.
  • ALWAYS STICK YA DICK IN CRAZY.
2 Likes

Maybe fluffys make good loofas

1 Like