Chateau l’ Abus (OtherCoraline)

I’m half convinced that the employees are instructed to just make up a random long word for the dish.

1 Like

Man, imagine working at an abuse restaurant and not just making up names on the spot, but whole meals.

So… uh then we place the mare on the… Judas Pyramid and… um pour her foals’ tears over here while the… special friend is flayed on the Breaking Wheel…

4 Likes

The hiring requirements would be interesting, too. First the normal ones, and then there is “abuser with a good on-the-spot imagination”.

2 Likes

Yes, but those tears are extra sweet! Yum!

2 Likes

Artist: makeaccount

Aha! I knew I’d find it.

(Apologies in case of repost)

19 Likes

That sounds kinda tasty not the bird because endangered species but fluffy foals are in aboundends so yummy

3 Likes

I hate that I’ll never be that talented :confounded:

3 Likes

I don’t would say it like this you are talented in other kind of ways

2 Likes

“Fuck them little horses.”

-Ortolan at the end

4 Likes

Ortolan is right to say that, they’re already endangered, those fake horses will push them to extinction.

1 Like

It’s unironically making me hungry. I’m STARVING.

2 Likes

I disagree that eating Fluffies is about the abuse.

For SOME folks it’s about abuse.

Of course in my timeline it’s also about desperation, then resiliency, and ultimately, how the needs and values of a society can dramatically change when enough stress is applied.

In any case, I could definitely see this eatery taking its place alongside my timeline’s Il Club Fluffy for fine fluffy dining.

3 Likes

Hey would it be okay if i used Chateau L’ Abus in a story im doing? I loved this and was inspired to make a Justified abuser in my storied try to push himself to actually eat Fluffies!

1 Like

I can only imagine raw fluffy would be unsettlingly juicy.

No really. Like biting into a screaming, moldy, gusher.

2 Likes

Sorry it took me so long to see your comment.

If you haven’t already, please do use Chateau L’Abus! I’d love to read a story about it!! :hugs:

2 Likes

ahh mate, a month too late, decided to make a restaurant up and go with that, sorry…
But if ya still want to read about it here ya go
Chateau De Verige, Cours Un.

1 Like

The thought of eating these things would be a bit revolting, but it would make for an excellent show after a stressful week of work.

Could I request outdoor seating and bring my dog to the restaurant? As good a boy he is, I’d be willing to buy him dinner as a treat and enjoy the show for myself.
Just imagine the parents’ horror watching my bestest puppy sit, roll, and beg for a bite of their bestest baby.

5 Likes

Just imagine the parents’ horror watching my bestest puppy sit, roll, and beg for a bite of their bestest baby.

That has excellent potential.

4 Likes

Didn’t Roger do this in American Dad?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you can really taste the sorrow

1 Like