Chateau l’ Abus (OtherCoraline)

“Welcome to Chateau l’ Abus. What brings you in today?”

“Oh, me and my wife are celebrating a promotion.”

“Congratulations! That’s wonderful! Have you been here with us before? Do you have any questions about the menu?”

“Thank you. And uh… yes we do. Just a little background info first. My wife loves Chirpy Foals. The tiny ones with their eyes still closed. Can only peep. She loves how helpless they are and how they don’t understand what’s going on. Even if they knew what was prodding them, poking, pinching at them, there’s nothing they could do but chirp helplessly.”

“Many people dine here just for that experience.”

"Me, on the other hand, I like fluffy reactions. I like watching the parents react to their children being abused and mistreated. I like making a fluffy watch helplessly as their special friend gets hurt, disfigured, you know? And I LOVE the older foals, the ones that can see and talk, watch their parents get hurt. Something about the fact the foals are so invested in trying to keep their parent safe, but it’s already too late. Without their parents, their only hope is a human taking care of them, and if they are in a situation where a human is harming their parent, odds are they are fresh out of luck. Dunno, something about that tickles my brain.

“Ahem… sorry about that tangent. But with that in mind, is there anything you could recommend?”

"Ooooh. You two sound adventurous! It’s a little pricey, but seeing as how you’re celebrating, I think you’ll find it more than worth the price. We call it the Fjölskyldusamkoma.

"This meal takes weeks of preparation as we need a Special Friend Pair who have two litters in the last month. That way we can ensure the entire meal comes from a single family - very important for those visceral emotional reactions - and it includes Chirpy Foals, Talky Foals, a Mare and Stallion!

"We start by bring out a Special Friend Pair, immobilized in bowls. The first course is Chirpy Foal Appetizers. Feel free to take your time and poke and prod at all the fluffies before moving on to really savor the succulent emotions. A parent’s stress reaction to the peeps and chirps of a foal can lock in the flavor as well!

"Once you’re done with the appetizers, we’ll have you choose one of the Special Friends. Before we begin preparations for next course, we roll out the Dessert Foals so they can watch their parents. These foals are older than the Chirpy Foals. Their eyes are open and they will react most splendidly to any harm that befalls a sibling or parent.

"When the Dessert Foals are in place then one of our famous Ikizukuri Fluffy chefs will slice your choice of fluffy cuts - from the hooves, legs, and rump - careful, specific cuts of meat to keep the chosen fluffy alive so it can watch as it is cooked and devoured. Your chef will delicately sear fry the meat, the sounds and smells upsetting both foals and special friend. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, I recommend asking the chef to fry up the breasts or genitals, depending on whether you chose the mare or the stallion. It’s quite the treat!

"For modest cost, you can choose to sear fry both Special Friends or take the surviving member home. Many of our diners have discovered that a surviving Special Friend makes a wonderfully obedient pet. After witnessing the meal, they almost never dare to disobey their new owners!

"Once you are finished with your main course you can continue on to the Dessert Foals or we can dispose of them if you are too full. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

“This meal provides an experience for just about everyone. You get fluffies through the life cycle. You’ll get reactions from Special Friends, parent-foal, foal-parent, and foal-foal. Most people who order it rarely order anything else on return visits! Especially as it is highly modular. Each meal will be a brand new experience.”

“That sounds wonderful! Right, yes, well have the Llyyff… the L… we’ll have that.”

“Wonderful! I’ll be back shorty to get your drink orders.”

165 Likes

For the Last Time, Eating Fluffies is about Abuse - Not the Food

50 Likes

Bruh I’d be dining here weekly.

Wish we could get a telling of the events actually getting carried out, but I’ve always loved the concept of restaurants serving fluffy dishes.

Fluffy abuse and good food, what’s not to love?

22 Likes

This is wonderful. Just beautiful and heart-warming. Speaking about “warming” - can I have one of the foals flambéed? Amputated and flambéed I mean? Even if only a short amusement it always brings a special kind of joy to watch them contorting in agony while the fire consumes their last will to life. But please don´t burn them completely to death. Burns always go well with a spicy marinade if you understand what I mean.

13 Likes

Man, this one really does hit all the angles, doesn’t it?

One of my favorite little touches is the notion that you can choose to take one of the traumatized parents home because the horrorshow makes them obedient. They sure as shit better not step out of line. Just imagine the constant terror of living with monsters who obliterated their entire family for no good reason and knowing that it could happen again.

Their suffering is like chocolate, sweet and dark.

18 Likes

aww yeahh look at this pic, this is amazing

9 Likes

Honest to God this isn’t that far off from what leads to some fancy dishes. Rich assholes eating something disgusting because it’s rare or taboo.

8 Likes

Oh Yeah! And if your fluffy wants a new special friend or foals just tell it “Ok, mummah and daddeh are hungry anyway” - That sould settle it :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Dont think I’ve ever seen fluffies as food art/content from you! We love to see it!

4 Likes

That’s what I call a gourmet dish, in my case I would record all the sounds of the evening and take me to the mother to suddenly torment her shattered mind with the sounds of her special friend and his foals.

7 Likes

It’s like gathering those collectible glasses from the Cheesecake Factory :yum:

5 Likes

Excellent! Let the wowstest owwies and wowstest heawt huwties commence!

6 Likes

With that in mind, I would like a giant, family style, bowl of spaghetti. Served on top of glass terrarium with a starving fluffy in it. And a trashcan by the table I can throw the leftovers in when I’m full.

Also one of those fancy Ramune sodas with the marble. But that’s not abuse related.

11 Likes

There are a lot lot of videos online of super fresh seafood that’s still moving. Often while being eaten.

Also, look up ortolan. That’s about as fucked up as this post.

4 Likes

Yeah fuck that, the last thing anyone needs is a shitrat plotting revenge, you buy a meal you better damn well finish it

6 Likes

Not impossible. But I’d imagine the bulk of fluffies scare easy.

3 Likes

There was one post about ortolan-fluffs.

5 Likes

I think I’ve seen that. It sounds pretty familiar now that you mention it.

3 Likes

The wife likes chirpies for the same reason i do. Although I think she likes them more for the helplessness and less for the cuteness.
And Family Reunion is a good name for the meal.

1 Like

Yeah, but honestly, watching a fluffy try to plan and execute a revenge plot actually sounds pretty entertaining and almost certainly harmless.

7 Likes