Return to the Chateau (Artist: OtherCoraline)

“Welcome to Chateau l’ Abus. Are you here for dining, punishment, abuse, or a combination this evening? ”

“Punishment for the mare, Watermelon. She ran away and got pregnant from a feral.”

“Alright, sir. Is she still pregnant or is she a new mother?”

“Gave birth. Only one foal survived. I’ve got her, the foal, and the father out in the car.”

“Okay. And in terms of punishment, were you wanting any survivors?”

“Not the foal. But I want Watermelon physically unharmed.”

“And what about the stallion, sir?”

“If both the foal and the stallion die tonight so does her punishment. I want it to last longer so she doesn’t try to pull this again. Do you have any recommendations?”

“Of course. One very effective form of punishment is to leave a surviving fluffy, but make it very clear that the care of the fluffy falls on the fluffy receiving the punishment.”

"Hmmm. I like that idea, but I don’t want a second fluffy long term… "

“Oh, not to worry sir. We can ensure that the abused fluffy will survive the night but have a definite expiration date on it’s life span. Your Watermelon will believe that her stallion friend can be nursed back to health, but we can guarantee a death within a 3-day window. What time span were you wanting the stallion to linger for?”

“3 days? That’s impressive. Let’s give her some hope. Let’s put the expiration date on the stallion at 2 weeks. That will make it last long enough that she’ll feel like she’s making progress. And when it dies I can blame it on her failing to follow my rules again. I think that will work out nicely.”

“Perfect! And one last question, sir: what will Watermelon’s role be in the abuse?”

“Fluffies are too weak to hurt other fluffies effectively. But I don’t want her to be a passive observer. What do you recommend?”

“A good form of punishment is to have the punished fluffy ‘dispose’ of the remains.”

“That sounds like it’ll leave a lasting impression. Let’s do that.”

Relevant Post

131 Likes

I’ve been wanting to return to the Chateau for a while :smiling_imp:

22 Likes

Lovely work as always!

2 Likes

Good work, mate. It’s always nice to see you do more pieces.

2 Likes

New content from you always makes my day.

4 Likes

So she gets to eat the foal that is evil and delightful

1 Like

I’m probably just dense but the last panel is kind of non sequitur to me

Nice.

1 Like

Your foals are such cuties :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

GET EM!

1 Like

It kinda is if you don’t know the premise of the abuse-fluffies-as-food restaurant.

Did you see the first post like a year ago?

I would love to see what happens with her and the feral. Good psychological abuse is rare

2 Likes

Are you still doing all this with just a mouse?

1 Like

I’m waiting for Lil Champs’s hugbox ending

1 Like