Cheap Fluffy Owner 2 (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 27561)

40 Likes

“Why daddeh nu buy babbeh weggies?”

"One of the tags is cheap_fluffy_owner. Also, note that the foal is given only a small amount of kibble and water, no food bowl (it’s kind of hard for water to sit on the floor like that), and only a small sheet of paper (or whatever that is) for bedding/poopies. It seems more likely that the owner is simply a cheapskate rather than an (intentional) abuser.

Or at least in this case. In other cases you’d probably be right, but I doubt there’s any malice here."

Easy solution: rubber-tipped, fitted prostheses for walking and hugs. Even if it can only shuffle or wriggle around, it’s still locomotion, and huggies are primarily body-to-body, so it can grip even with peglegs.

~

Most likely drawn when pillowfluffs was still a big fad on the site.

6 Likes

For this piece, I kinda wanted to show how small foals can be, the makeshift bottle cap water bowl was intended to depict this.

11 Likes

I laughed cause my brain pictured ‘show room fluffies’ like cars where they commercialize a car with features that aren’t baked into the advertised price.

In this case legs.

They’re really too stupid to realize they’ll never get back their legs unless they’re robot ones. Or if they’re in a universe where legs can be regrown and/or reattached.