Cheaper than tennis balls (Decent_Cupid)

This is one of my first comics i ever made, a while back. Please excuse the crappy dialogue format and the fact that i couldn’t draw a dog worth a shit.

60 Likes

That’s a darn fine dog. Don’t sell yourself short. You make good art so give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. :grin:

11 Likes

<3

1 Like

I wanna see the chickens…

8 Likes

Ngl thats one well-behaved dog. Also the owner kinda treats the micros very well…their fluff regrows and get food and entertainment and company so at least its not all bad.

10 Likes

Not gonna lie: I like your idea mate. Like, it’s a cute idea and should expand on it.

5 Likes

All the comforts and friends you could want, but with the price of a short but brutal stint of torture.

How very Omelas, I like it

14 Likes

This is weirdly convergent with hugbox. Yeah, there’s some suffering, but most of their time is spent being pampered.

5 Likes

I remember this one. Was it on the Reddit? Either way, love this concept. I just wish the last page was flipped the right way around.

3 Likes

soon :smiling_imp:

1 Like

YEAH that was me! Got banned (for unrelated reasons) tho so i figured id put it up here. Sorry about it being flipped wrong but the other way made it smaller and i figured it might be harder to read.

3 Likes

So, can you endure a day in hell for a month in the closest to Heaven you’ll ever see? Tempting.

1 Like

Love the last drawing you made there m8

5 Likes

Well done. I really like the recovery ward. I like seeing fluffies used in painful and creative ways and then foing through a process to do it again. Like cleaning fluffs that are taped to a toilet stick or stressballs. Proud of you man

4 Likes

For what they are (micro-pillow fluff well thats new) thats the best out come really i mean they are pampered well treated and fed to they just have to suffer 10 minute and thats it contrary to the litter pal who will eat shit and die lol so thats a fair fate

2 Likes