Cherry and why fluffies should never leave the safe room. (by: Quickhorn)

157 Likes

Pffffttttt welp time to drown the rest lmao :rofl:

17 Likes

No. Be poetic about it. Only give them food in mouse traps from now on.

15 Likes

OK compromise drown one as a message and leave the rest for the traps

3 Likes

31 Likes

Off to the glue factory!

7 Likes

That is a good option too

1 Like

Now CLEAN IT UP, Cherry! I can add some salt, if you like!:tongue:

8 Likes

Just waiting for someone to enter the comments and somehow make this the dad’s fault

:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Ah! Preemptive salt! (J/k :smile:)

2 Likes

If we’re being serious and not just making dumb accusations for fun, it is pretty much 100% his fault for not having the saferoom secure. The whole point of it is for the fluffies to be unable to get out.

17 Likes

well clearly, if he was smart, he would have quit his job, get his priorities straight, and actually helped her to raise her foals. but alas, he is stupid and his actions are not up to my moral standards, making them absolutely nonsensical

6 Likes

Such is the fate of most splorin’ babbehs.

7 Likes

There it is :sweat_smile:

The responsibility lies on the one who cares if the foals die. The human doesn’t (aside from the clean up), so it’s on the mare to keep her babbehs alive and safe

Edit: depends on what we’re blaming. Dead foal: mummah. If it’s shit outside of the saferoom, than its his for not blocking off saferoom exits

11 Likes

Oh this 1 I fucking love.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm nah. It was the mom and the dumb foal’s fault for leaving the saferoom. Lawl.

3 Likes

It actually was the dummeh babbeh fault for exploring. Dummeh babbeh get foveba sweepie!

7 Likes

This is one of my favorite comics.

3 Likes

Awesome story and few of the first I saw on gayroomy dub in youtube.

1 Like

That’s what you get if you don’t look after your Baabehs.

1 Like