Cherry and why fluffies should never leave the safe room. (by: Quickhorn)

There it is :sweat_smile:

The responsibility lies on the one who cares if the foals die. The human doesn’t (aside from the clean up), so it’s on the mare to keep her babbehs alive and safe

Edit: depends on what we’re blaming. Dead foal: mummah. If it’s shit outside of the saferoom, than its his for not blocking off saferoom exits

11 Likes

Oh this 1 I fucking love.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm nah. It was the mom and the dumb foal’s fault for leaving the saferoom. Lawl.

3 Likes

It actually was the dummeh babbeh fault for exploring. Dummeh babbeh get foveba sweepie!

7 Likes

This is one of my favorite comics.

3 Likes

Awesome story and few of the first I saw on gayroomy dub in youtube.

1 Like

That’s what you get if you don’t look after your Baabehs.

1 Like

Poor dead foal. :frowning:
Well, most of the rest of the carcass is intact - time for foal stew! :yum:

Lol, the green foal hanging on her teat!

1 Like

Remember: because of his job, daddeh allowed her to have foals so she finally shuts up about being lonely.
Quitting his job for his pet was never an option.

Foals are the cause of, but never the solution to problems.

3 Likes

Shush there

One of my classic favorites. The tragedy of seeing her foal dead really isn’t helped by daddy blaming her for it! :rofl:

This also made me realize that Fluffy Trap by:Foxhoarder would actually be an useful product after all. A non-lethal, yet effective lesson on how dangerous the world outside the saferoom can be!

7 Likes

Make one were they watch Aladdin , and in the Song “I can show you the world”, one becomes a fluffy explorer, but dies because it threw itself of a table with a rag, pretending is was a magic carpet.

1 Like

What a bad mummah, letting her foals run off
Fluffier these days

A Foal New World

1 Like

this comic will never not be funy to me

Hahaha, didn’t expect the end. Anyway good story, so she failed her job… Anyway how is it possible the foal get out of the save room didn’t has it a door or something?

End the rest of the foals. Make her eat the bodies.

Fuckin awesome! Great work!

Was expecting the final line of this to be “We are getting you fixed tomorrow” etc etc.

1 Like