Cherry Blossom is bestest babbeh! (Annakenzie)

It seems Cherrys mummah wasn’t paying enough attention to her little friend she put on her desk… Sorry poopies she shall get! Little cherry doesnt care about her mummahs final essay!

51 Likes

Cherry’s about to learn a valuable lesson in consequences.

It’s now up to mum whether Cherry cleans up using her belly fluff, or her mouth.

14 Likes

I vote for just dumping industrial-strength bleach on the entire desktop.
Cherry Blossom included.

7 Likes

Seven across the ass and make her eat her mess

5 Likes

“I had 3 of my fingers blown off in the WAR!”

4 Likes

oh little cherry you’re fucked

4 Likes

Hard flick on the snout, make her eat her crap, then two hours in the Sorry Box.

4 Likes

put her in a sock and beat her to death against a doorframe

5 Likes

Before i give my personal sentence for their punishment i gotta ask are they in the chirpy or foal stage cuz their eyes are closed n stuff

2 Likes

Rub her nose in her mess while repeatedly telling her that “good fluffies don’t make sorry poopies!” and then put her in the sorry box for an hour or two.

1 Like

Name in title.

1 Like

Make it eat them, then smash it against the ground.

1 Like

Time to make a new fluffy-skin mouse cover.

2 Likes

Paint the desk red with her blood.

1 Like

Recently moved away from the chirpy stage which is why so tiny, eyes are closed due to how hard their pushing

2 Likes

Ok my verdict is corking them for long periods of time (or putting a diaper on them) and feeding them laxatives so they stew in their shame and if they have siblings or a mare mummah present, let them shame this foal. Act like a babbeh that wants to poop alot then get treated like one…is that excessive?

3 Likes

Oh little fluffy, you’ve earned time in the sorry box with your filth. Then a cold bath and then being shunned by the owner

1 Like

As a believer in punishments that fits the crime i would the little shitrat a choice between eating her own shit or have a limb amputated. As most bestest babies are prideful little bastards Cherry would likely be a repeat offender who wouldn’t take responsibility for her actions so eventually she would run out of limbs and then real horror would begin!:smiling_imp:
It would begin with the standard lies about how her “wegies” would return to her if she’s a good fluffy and then the psychological manipulation would escalate until Cherry entered the “wan die” loop.

Cherry Blossom is about to be hurtiest babbeh.

2 Likes

I think you are one of the only people on same wavelength for punishment ideas as me lmao, its not excessive

2 Likes